Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Waking Up A Side Of Tren

vacantgardener

Currently been on Tren ace for about 12 days, I might have a little bit of insomnia but what I’ve really been noticing is I’ve been consistently waking up once or twice in the middle of the night. Is this likely related to the tren?

Currently been on Tren ace for about 12 days, I might have a little bit of insomnia but what I’ve really been noticing is I’ve been consistently waking up once or twice in the middle of the night. Is this likely related to the tren?

Never done tren. Every time Ive cycled or even bumped up my trt dose this happens to me immediately. Good thing I feel fine on less sleep when it's hormone induced insomnia.

tren does a number on your insulin resistance levels. so you gotta almost eat that 'diabetes diet' of spreading carbs out during the day and yes eating more carbs near bedtime than you would like

some guys even will keep a cup of apple juice near their bed and drink that when they wake up at night, that helps

tren does a number on your insulin resistance levels. so you gotta almost eat that 'diabetes diet' of spreading carbs out during the day and yes eating more carbs near bedtime than you would like

some guys even will keep a cup of apple juice near their bed and drink that when they wake up at night, that helps

I usually eat carbs before bed so it makes sense that I fall asleep but then end up waking up

I usually eat carbs before bed so it makes sense that I fall asleep but then end up waking up

goes to show why i tell guys to not run tren high or run it past 6 weeks only. it does a number on your body. that is just the start, it also stimulates PGF2A in the body which causes everything to become inflammatory. really not something you want to abuse and why i haven't touched tren in a few years and don't plan to lol

goes to show why i tell guys to not run tren high or run it past 6 weeks only. it does a number on your body. that is just the start, it also stimulates PGF2A in the body which causes everything to become inflammatory. really not something you want to abuse and why i haven't touched tren in a few years and don't plan to lol
I’ve been doing 40 mg ED, and I agree with you, I only planned on doing 6 weeks

its definitely something that can occur with tren use, yes... unfortunately, it really hits people in many different ways... some people get certain sides that others never experience etc... dosing has a lot to do with that however some people can handle far more than others as well... as steve said, thats why its difficult to run it longer periods of time for most... ive seen some people run it for extended periods of time with success but they generally keep the dosing pretty low...

ive ran it several times... i didnt get night sweats at all the first two times and then the third time, it was though i had ran a marathon in my sleep and every day i woke up in a fucking pool... its just a strange compound bro...

Yeah that can totally happen, I have never had those sides but I know some friends that have had that same sides you're referring to. It also depends on how much you're dosing

Read up on 'trensomnia'.

Yep. It's called Trensomnia for a reason. Very normal side effect

6 weeks?!?

I didnt know people cycled tren like a oral

I didnt know people cycled tren like a oral

As effective as it is the sides can be harsh and it's, thus far, the only steroid which has been shown to have an effect on the brain.

As effective as it is the sides can be harsh and it's, thus far, the only steroid which has been shown to have an effect on the brain.
Not true. AAS in general have been shown to have effects on brain in long term use. I can post at least 3 studies that link long term AAS with increased softing of brain tissue.

The point is 6 weeks is not a effective tren cycle and I respect @stevesmi but that's ridiculous. I like this board because unlike the ones it deals more in facts and airs on ths side of caution, because unfortunately idiots because believe you come to a forum to learn.

Also if tren use is that bad, they should be advocating not using instead of using a little that wont be effective anyways.

Also if tren use is that bad, they should be advocating not using instead of using a little that wont be effective anyways.

It's the whole risk vs reward thing. Stevesmi has called it the relationship breaker. Yet it WILL make you stronger.

Back
Top Bottom