Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Walmart, me buying groceries, and a Scooter fatty=poor mix

EER

<b>Evolutionary VIP</b>
So I'm in the milk/eggs section and this HUGE fatty McGee is taking up like 4 doors of the egg/milk section so I stand and wait. She grabs stuff and puts in in her front basket. She doesn't even look and tries to do a 180 in her cart. I'm like 3ft from her but she can't turn with out me moving. Well I'm standing there waiting to see what she wants me to do b/c daum if I want to get ran over by this effin lard ass. So before I can say, "which way are you trying to go" she screams at me to "get the fuk out of her way" and guns it right at me.
As I literally jump out of the way I "drop" a dozen eggs on her....it was GLORIOUS!!! It was like something out of the Carrie movie but instead of blood it was eggs running down this fat asses face and head. I didn't even hesitate I just continued with my shopping and never even offered to help the bitch...why some of you may ask wouldn't I help this possible handicapped person...because she STOOD UP as soon as she realized a dozen eggs were broken on her and proceeded to walk toward security and the bathroom. So fat and lazy, plus she endangered me and I'm sure others. I didn't even stick around, just left and went to another grocery store.

Just another day at wally world
TSnfPrs.jpg

Lol nice job, nothing better than watching karma. I can't stand the assholes that will take those fucking carts just to walk! Same with the lardasses who get handicap stickers so they don't have to walk as far...

lol and the best part is that they are all on disability because they have glandular problems that make them gain weight which is really ( eating to many Little Debbie snack cakes) so you just paid for ALL OF HER EGGS.. lololool

i swear, i never believe that people who are in those motorized carts are handicapped... if they are then of course i feel for them but most of them are just fat lazy fucks man... that just pisses me off man... im a very spritual person and I believe in helping and treating others a certain way but I still have that "old Dylan" in me where I just lose my empathy for people who don't deserve it... 90% of these people that are overweight are that way because of one thing and one thing only... THEMSELVES... I feel terrible for the people who just can't help it because they have some sort of condition... For them, I feel so bad, but for the ones who bring it on themselves, FUCK THEM... All they want to do is keep eating, keep being lazy and not do a damn things about it... I wish I would have been there with you because I would have clowned the fuck out that person... Nice work! =)

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Eggs over my hammy hahahha Nice

I once saw an elderly man with a cane heading towards the last motorized cart in a Wal-mart. Some fat bitch literally RAN to beat him to it and drove off. I told the man to wait a second and found him another one... But what the fuck is wrong with people!?

There are far too many obese people in America. It's sickening. In my opinion, it's nothing more than a manifestation of unchecked discipline. The sense of entitlement that some people have is beyond the bounds of ridiculousness. I just watched the movie What About Bob recently and Bill Murray so comedically delivers the line: "Gimme, gimme, gimme! I need, I need!" That about sums it up right there. That picture of the obese person grabbing at the sodas and falling out of the cart made me think of that.

On a related note, I find it amusing to see the cart wranglers driving the motorized carts back to the store from the parking lot. It always seems like they try to make the most out it and have a good time. Their amusement, unfortunately, is sometimes based on the insatiable rapacity of an obese gut.

* pours a little out for the lost eggs *

I have to note that while America is one of the fattest nations on the planet, it's amazing that we also produce a lot of the world's most elite athletes. It states it plain as day: WHAT YOU GET OUT OF LIFE IS BASED ON WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT. This truly is the land of opportunity. Some just prefer stuffing their faces and complaining about what they should have to actually going out and making something happen. Respect to everyone on this board. It seems like everyone here is of the latter category.

lol and the best part is that they are all on disability because they have glandular problems that make them gain weight which is really ( eating to many Little Debbie snack cakes) so you just paid for ALL OF HER EGGS.. lololool

Very true brother...excuses, excuses,excuses....these people are making us look worse in the eyes of the international community.

i swear, i never believe that people who are in those motorized carts are handicapped... if they are then of course i feel for them but most of them are just fat lazy fucks man... that just pisses me off man... im a very spritual person and I believe in helping and treating others a certain way but I still have that "old Dylan" in me where I just lose my empathy for people who don't deserve it... 90% of these people that are overweight are that way because of one thing and one thing only... THEMSELVES... I feel terrible for the people who just can't help it because they have some sort of condition... For them, I feel so bad, but for the ones who bring it on themselves, FUCK THEM... All they want to do is keep eating, keep being lazy and not do a damn things about it... I wish I would have been there with you because I would have clowned the fuck out that person... Nice work! =)
Dylan,
I too try to practice spiritual principals, I contemplated what had transpired b/n me and fatty McGee and felt it was a power greater than myself that was able to land those Large Grade A Brown eggs on her. For I am a bad shot lol.

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Eggs over my hammy hahahha Nice

I once saw an elderly man with a cane heading towards the last motorized cart in a Wal-mart. Some fat bitch literally RAN to beat him to it and drove off. I told the man to wait a second and found him another one... But what the fuck is wrong with people!?

See that would send me over the edge and I'd probably get in trouble. My grandma passed away last summer. She was 93, drove till she was 92 but needed a cane near her 90th birthday. If someone did that to her, I'd kicked them out of the cart and taken it for her....zero hesitation.

every time I go to walmart I have a horror story to tell.

I am forced to go there to buy fishing gear cause they put every other tackle shop out of business by undercutting their prices.

not just the customers but the employees there are awful at customer service ..

Back
Top Bottom