Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to come off steroids help

quanDE

I've been on steroids for the past 2-years straight
I’ve done equipoise, primobolan, trenbolone, proviron, testosterone and winstrol in that time period
Lowest steroids i ran was test at 500mgs a week
I’m currently 25 years old
How would i come off safely ? are you supposed to gradually Lower a dosage or do you just come off cold turkey

I’ve done equipoise, primobolan, trenbolone, proviron, testosterone and winstrol in that time period
How would i come off safely ? are you supposed to gradually Lower a dosage or do you just come off cold turkey

if you want to come off go with some PCT perfect pct is good

A warning to others your age

when you stop using steroids they have esters attached that slowly come out of your system until there is nothing left

then you will crash. so have a pct in place. i would be running a long pct and i would be watching bloods like a hawk to see if you are able to recover. in most cases you will fail at recovery after 2 years on

i mean, you can run an extended pct which you should try first but you have made so many mistakes here that more than likely are going to have long term effects.. you have used steroids at a far far far too young of an age for far far far far too long... theres no way to know what kind of long term damage you have done at this point.. i would first attempt an extended pct but before you even do that, you need to run bloodwork.. run that, post it and then you can get far better guidance as opposed to a guess, which it will still be but a far more educated one with the bloodwork

The phrase 'coming off' suggests an addiction vs what is the norm. Many enjoy the way a higher (than they usually have) test level feels. Equally, feeling strong etc in a gym. But they do NOT give, as per an opiate, a high. Ergo you're not addicted to steroids as such.

Its going to be a long hard road being on thst long. Get yourself an extensive and long pct for best chance

Back
Top Bottom