Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to get a substance tested

Adsyy

Registered
I realize a lot of people/mods tell Evo community to stay away from peptides. Just need a bit of advice and help to see if anyone here has had a substance tested - I want to get my igf1 bottle tested and have no idea how to go about it. Anyone have any experience with this? Bought my vial for $800 in Australia but will be moving to the states quite soon so could have it tested either in aus or USA. Please keep your comments to advice or help only if possible :)! Thanks Evo a bunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**************** maybe? Idk if they do peptides

- - - Updated - - -

I guess they don't like . Coms?

800$!? thats insane! how many mgs is it? i know 2mgs of that it goes for way cheaper in north america. I know Australia is way harder on this kind of thing and thus prices are more expensive but still...

As far as i know there is no clear way to test peptides. You just got to trust your source. I hope for that price you got some bad ass pharm grade stuff.

Peptides are EXTREMELY hard to test for. That's why they are routinely used by Olympic athletes and so often faked by companies.

$800 is an absurd amount of money. You could get the same HGH (HGH increases IGF-1 in muscle cells remember) benefits from using nutrabol from sarms1.com. Dose 25mg/day (12.5mg AM 12.5mg PM).
http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Back
Top Bottom