Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to start my first cycle, but don't know what to take.

Fitness_Freak_Sean

Registered
I've been lifting for about 2 years now and have definitely been seeing gains, but not to the extent that I want. I am probably the biggest noob when it comes to steroids. I would like some suggestions on what to take, (before or after working out) REPUTABLE SOURCES, the necessary knowledge, etc. Thanks.

Welcome to the AAS world. This is advice that was given to me when I joined the dark side. First cycle Test ONLY!! Do a long ester Cyp or Enan. Make sure you have a good AI on hand. Run the pct in the sticky

Best advice I can give you is to lock down your diet!!

Do tons of research!

Educate yourself on your own.

Asking questions is great but knowledge on your own is the best.

Test E cycle with Aromasin as your AI.

Take 10mgs of Aromasin every other day.

Test E 2x a week @250 mgs

N2gaurd for organ protection

HCG ES to help bounce Back your natural test production.

Educate yourself on the proper pct and follow it to the letter!!

Welcome to EVO!!

If you have never taken anything before, then you should start off with BCAA's, whey protein, and creatine. Then , before starting to use steroids, I would suggest you to start gradually, and go with the SARMS - they will give quite good effects especially if you are new to PED's, and there will be no side effects at all. This is the good thing about SARMS - they give quite decent results, with no side effects, and without the need of doing injections. Therefore, they are a very good introduction into cycling. Then, it is best to do just a straight testosterone solo cycle. It will give amazing results as is, and there is no need to use any other compounds with it (only if SARMS, as they will not add any side effects at all).

If you have never taken anything before, then you should start off with BCAA's, whey protein, and creatine. Then , before starting to use steroids, I would suggest you to start gradually, and go with the SARMS - they will give quite good effects especially if you are new to PED's, and there will be no side effects at all. This is the good thing about SARMS - they give quite decent results, with no side effects, and without the need of doing injections. Therefore, they are a very good introduction into cycling. Then, it is best to do just a straight testosterone solo cycle. It will give amazing results as is, and there is no need to use any other compounds with it (only if SARMS, as they will not add any side effects at all).

This plus 1.

I've been lifting for about 2 years now and have definitely been seeing gains, but not to the extent that I want. I am probably the biggest noob when it comes to steroids. I would like some suggestions on what to take, (before or after working out) REPUTABLE SOURCES, the necessary knowledge, etc. Thanks.

I would start out with a test cycle with an oral to kickstart things. make sure you have your pct on hand. and an AI on cycle too.

I would go with this for a first cycle...

1-10 test 500mg (inject 250mg twice per week)
1-10 aromasin 10mg eod (ag-guys.com)
Perfect pct http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

We have good sources here. Nordic Fusion is great especially if you are Canada domestic. If not, check my signature for the link to RM.

Enjoy your cycle bud!

I would go with this for a first cycle...

1-10 test 500mg (inject 250mg twice per week)
1-10 aromasin 10mg eod (ag-guys.com)
Perfect pct http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

We have good sources here. Nordic Fusion is great especially if you are Canada domestic. If not, check my signature for the link to RM.

Enjoy your cycle bud!

I would consider doing a few cycle of SARMS before venturing in steroids. The SARM cycle I recommend as a first cycle would be the triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I am currently already using all of those and have been for quite some time. Now, what exactly are SARMS though, and how do you use them? Im also not very sure what all of these terms being thrown around are. PCT, AI?

Can someone please explain to me what SARMS are and how to use them? Are they oral? Something you inject? Im having a hard time figuring out if I should do a SARM or TEST cycle first. Keep in mine, I have never done a cycle before.

Sarms 1 is a solid company with high quality sarms. I would not go anywhere else. Read up on this site they describe each steroid and Sarm and dosing is usually included. I would start with these and move on up after you cycle Sarms once or twice. Follow PCT protocol. Sarms has some great stacks to begin with. Then you can go with a test and anavar cycle or some other oral. I got major results with 12 weeks of 500mg of test E , 8 weeks of anavar starting at 20 mg moving to 50mg, the. After PCT did a bridge wi Sarms. Kept a lot of my gains I am in my late 40s so depends on fitness level, diet and commitment Aromison from Sarms is awesome and a liver support is necessary as well. Good luck

SARMS aren't quite as strong as steroids, but strong nevertheless. Plus you won't have half the issues steroids could give. No injections required. Very safe on the body.

I am currently already using all of those and have been for quite some time. Now, what exactly are SARMS though, and how do you use them? Im also not very sure what all of these terms being thrown around are. PCT, AI?

Pct is post cycle therapy which is very important, AI is aromatase inhibitor also very important to know about. I would check out sarms if ur ready to do something now and take the time to really research a little more about different cycles and protocols for max results and safety

Im a little confused with the cycle. So, you would take it orally ? How do you measure the amount you need? Also, is it necessary to have all that as a PCT or can I run one thing alone after? Just not looking to purchase something that wont give me results. Thanks.

Im a little confused with the cycle. So, you would take it orally ? How do you measure the amount you need? Also, is it necessary to have all that as a PCT or can I run one thing alone after? Just not looking to purchase something that wont give me results. Thanks.

SARMS are a oral liquid. There is a dropper in the vial to measure out your dosage.

Have it all for your PCT. They work synergistically together. A proper PCT is not cheap but this is your health you are talking about. Don't cut corners.

Remember that the PCT is half of the success - without a proper PCT you will be risking to lose the results. Be sure that the SARMS will give results, but if you want to finish the cycle properly, you will also need to use the PCT compounds, because all of them work in their own ways - you can't replace one with the other.

Remember that the PCT is half of the success - without a proper PCT you will be risking to lose the results. Be sure that the SARMS will give results, but if you want to finish the cycle properly, you will also need to use the PCT compounds, because all of them work in their own ways - you can't replace one with the other.

Well said here Lev. I know it is expensive but better to save up and wait until you have everything to cycle. You will regret it if you cut corners.

Im a little confused with properly dosing. The author of the triple stack protocol, is recommending dosing in mg and the vials that I have measure in ML 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0 ML. For example, he recommends osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. How would I go about measuring that if the vials are in ML and not mg?

Im a little confused with properly dosing. The author of the triple stack protocol, is recommending dosing in mg and the vials that I have measure in ML 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0 ML. For example, he recommends osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. How would I go about measuring that if the vials are in ML and not mg?

It is very simple. You look at the dosages per ml, and count it. For instance:

For 25 mgs of Ostarine you will need 1/2 ml
For 10 mgs of Cardarine you will need another 1/2 mls
For 50 mgs of Andarine you will need an entire ml. However, it is best to start off with just half a ml for the first two weeks, and then increase the dosage to the full 50 mgs.

It is very simple. You look at the dosages per ml, and count it. For instance:

For 25 mgs of Ostarine you will need 1/2 ml
For 10 mgs of Cardarine you will need another 1/2 mls
For 50 mgs of Andarine you will need an entire ml. However, it is best to start off with just half a ml for the first two weeks, and then increase the dosage to the full 50 mgs.

This is completely right. Basically:
Take 0.5mL ostarine per day
take 0.5mL cardarine TWICE per day
take 0.5mL s4 TWICE per day

Back
Top Bottom