Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanting to cycle after years of being sedentary

Bigdaddyjay85

Hello All,

Years ago I cycled a Test Prop and Tren Ace cycle in college. It has been years and dont remember details but i think I post cycled with clomid.

I am at 22% body fat (down from 26). And would like to cycle when i am down to about 16%.
I didnt have the results i wanted with my first cycle because i wasnt eating enough and I think my tren dose was too low. I just kept getting stronger and leaner. Then veins...

Id like to pack on muscle with minimal water weight. I'm wanting to kill belly fat and put on lean leg muscle and look more of a really muscular fitness/athlete body. Think of Tom Hardy from Warrior. I'm open to suggestions now that i am back pumping iron. I wont cycle on until i feel that I have lifted enough naturally to warrant the beginning of gear. I am thinking of the following.

Test Prop 450mg/week x 8 weeks
Winstrol. 25mg/day x 4 weeks
Arimidex for protection.. Not sure how to dose it

PCT Clomid

Will prolly eat 2600 cals a day at about 200grams of protein.

Im 5'9" currently at 191lbs.

I really wouldn't plan an AAS cycle until after you get yourself down to 15% bf or lower. For now you should just focus on fixing your diet and training and not AAS. It might be worth considering a sarms cutting or recomp stack to help you reach your goals faster. Esarms.com has some great prebuilt stack options if you're interested.

You are at least a year away from implementing any PED. Do your research and develop some challenging routines, keeping the intensity up to enhance overall health while dialing in your calories for weight loss. This is the path for permanent physique transformation...

great job dropping down to 22%. yes you have a ways to go. it boils down to your goals. i always rec'd guys get as lean as possible it is better healthwise and this way your muscles you work so hard for aren't covered by fat.

i would love to work with you 1 on 1 to help you get there, i specialize in weight loss/fat loss.

Hello All,

Years ago I cycled a Test Prop and Tren Ace cycle in college. It has been years and dont remember details but i think I post cycled with clomid.

I am at 22% body fat (down from 26). And would like to cycle when i am down to about 16%.
I didnt have the results i wanted with my first cycle because i wasnt eating enough and I think my tren dose was too low. I just kept getting stronger and leaner. Then veins...

Id like to pack on muscle with minimal water weight. I'm wanting to kill belly fat and put on lean leg muscle and look more of a really muscular fitness/athlete body. Think of Tom Hardy from Warrior. I'm open to suggestions now that i am back pumping iron. I wont cycle on until i feel that I have lifted enough naturally to warrant the beginning of gear. I am thinking of the following.

Test Prop 450mg/week x 8 weeks
Winstrol. 25mg/day x 4 weeks
Arimidex for protection.. Not sure how to dose it

PCT Clomid

Will prolly eat 2600 cals a day at about 200grams of protein.

Im 5'9" currently at 191lbs.

Good work on getting back into the gym and getting the bodyfat down!

Getting down into the 15-16% range at a minimum is a good idea. You could also run a sarms cycle too at that bodyfat and get results.

If you decide to go with the cycle above I would run Test E or Test C instead of prop unless you want to pin every other day. With test e or Test c you can pin 1-2 times a week.

I would use aromasin for AI and at 450mg/week a good dose would be 10-12.5mg every other day. Would want to run week 5 bloods to check estrogen levels to make sure you are taking the right amount of AI.

PCT needs more than just clomid. Perfect PCT sticky is at the top of this section of the forum. Run that.

Also would want to run an on cycle support too. N2Guard or OrganST are good options.

nice work so far... however you have a ways to go... sarms would be the way to go now but i would get down in the 12-13 range if you really want to go about this right in terms of running a steroid cycle... this is a marathon, not a sprint, so dont try to turn it into one...

nice work so far... however you have a ways to go... sarms would be the way to go now but i would get down in the 12-13 range if you really want to go about this right in terms of running a steroid cycle... this is a marathon, not a sprint, so dont try to turn it into one...

Been looking into sarms
Reputable source and cocktail for fat loss and muscle growth on caloric deficit?

Been looking into sarms
Reputable source and cocktail for fat loss and muscle growth on caloric deficit?

Esarms or Sarms1.

Esarms is a sponsor on here have had great results. Sarms1 used to be a sponsor here I still use them but I always point people to the sponsors and im running esarms stuff right now so they are 100% legit and a great option.

Dylan has a 20% code going right now too. Best deals are the buy 3 get 2 free plus the 20% off its a killer deal.

As for stacks id run cardarine and osta and even s4 if you can swing the money for all 3 stacked. You will usually get a free bottle of cardazol with it as well which is a great fat burner too.

Cardaine would be 20mg/day
Osta would be 25mg/day
S4 would be 50mg/day

Run for 12 weeks.

PCT I always run a low dose of clomid at 25mg/day for 4 weeks and a natural test booster like Ostazol (for esarms as well) or N2Generate from N2BM.

Agreed as many have said before me I would work on getting the body fat percentage as low as possible before you start AAS.

Thank you all for the advice.
My diet is pretty perfect right now but im gonna get my workouts dialed in for another 8 weeks then visit the idea of sarms

Back
Top Bottom