Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Wanting to cycle after years of being sedentary

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    25
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Wanting to cycle after years of being sedentary

    Hello All,

    Years ago I cycled a Test Prop and Tren Ace cycle in college. It has been years and dont remember details but i think I post cycled with clomid.

    I am at 22% body fat (down from 26). And would like to cycle when i am down to about 16%.
    I didnt have the results i wanted with my first cycle because i wasnt eating enough and I think my tren dose was too low. I just kept getting stronger and leaner. Then veins...

    Id like to pack on muscle with minimal water weight. I'm wanting to kill belly fat and put on lean leg muscle and look more of a really muscular fitness/athlete body. Think of Tom Hardy from Warrior. I'm open to suggestions now that i am back pumping iron. I wont cycle on until i feel that I have lifted enough naturally to warrant the beginning of gear. I am thinking of the following.

    Test Prop 450mg/week x 8 weeks
    Winstrol. 25mg/day x 4 weeks
    Arimidex for protection.. Not sure how to dose it

    PCT Clomid

    Will prolly eat 2600 cals a day at about 200grams of protein.

    Im 5'9" currently at 191lbs.

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,822
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I really wouldn't plan an AAS cycle until after you get yourself down to 15% bf or lower. For now you should just focus on fixing your diet and training and not AAS. It might be worth considering a sarms cutting or recomp stack to help you reach your goals faster. Esarms.com has some great prebuilt stack options if you're interested.

  3. #3
    Growing Brother buddhabuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    411
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You are at least a year away from implementing any PED. Do your research and develop some challenging routines, keeping the intensity up to enhance overall health while dialing in your calories for weight loss. This is the path for permanent physique transformation...

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46,620
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    great job dropping down to 22%. yes you have a ways to go. it boils down to your goals. i always rec'd guys get as lean as possible it is better healthwise and this way your muscles you work so hard for aren't covered by fat.

    i would love to work with you 1 on 1 to help you get there, i specialize in weight loss/fat loss.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  5. #5
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,507
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyjay85 View Post
    Hello All,

    Years ago I cycled a Test Prop and Tren Ace cycle in college. It has been years and dont remember details but i think I post cycled with clomid.

    I am at 22% body fat (down from 26). And would like to cycle when i am down to about 16%.
    I didnt have the results i wanted with my first cycle because i wasnt eating enough and I think my tren dose was too low. I just kept getting stronger and leaner. Then veins...

    Id like to pack on muscle with minimal water weight. I'm wanting to kill belly fat and put on lean leg muscle and look more of a really muscular fitness/athlete body. Think of Tom Hardy from Warrior. I'm open to suggestions now that i am back pumping iron. I wont cycle on until i feel that I have lifted enough naturally to warrant the beginning of gear. I am thinking of the following.

    Test Prop 450mg/week x 8 weeks
    Winstrol. 25mg/day x 4 weeks
    Arimidex for protection.. Not sure how to dose it

    PCT Clomid

    Will prolly eat 2600 cals a day at about 200grams of protein.

    Im 5'9" currently at 191lbs.
    Good work on getting back into the gym and getting the bodyfat down!

    Getting down into the 15-16% range at a minimum is a good idea. You could also run a sarms cycle too at that bodyfat and get results.

    If you decide to go with the cycle above I would run Test E or Test C instead of prop unless you want to pin every other day. With test e or Test c you can pin 1-2 times a week.

    I would use aromasin for AI and at 450mg/week a good dose would be 10-12.5mg every other day. Would want to run week 5 bloods to check estrogen levels to make sure you are taking the right amount of AI.

    PCT needs more than just clomid. Perfect PCT sticky is at the top of this section of the forum. Run that.

    Also would want to run an on cycle support too. N2Guard or OrganST are good options.

  6. #6
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,789
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nice work so far... however you have a ways to go... sarms would be the way to go now but i would get down in the 12-13 range if you really want to go about this right in terms of running a steroid cycle... this is a marathon, not a sprint, so dont try to turn it into one...

  7. #7
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,670
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The guys are correct - lower the fat a bit more.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  8. #8
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    25
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    nice work so far... however you have a ways to go... sarms would be the way to go now but i would get down in the 12-13 range if you really want to go about this right in terms of running a steroid cycle... this is a marathon, not a sprint, so dont try to turn it into one...
    Been looking into sarms
    Reputable source and cocktail for fat loss and muscle growth on caloric deficit?

  9. #9
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,507
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyjay85 View Post
    Been looking into sarms
    Reputable source and cocktail for fat loss and muscle growth on caloric deficit?
    Esarms or Sarms1.

    Esarms is a sponsor on here have had great results. Sarms1 used to be a sponsor here I still use them but I always point people to the sponsors and im running esarms stuff right now so they are 100% legit and a great option.

    Dylan has a 20% code going right now too. Best deals are the buy 3 get 2 free plus the 20% off its a killer deal.

    As for stacks id run cardarine and osta and even s4 if you can swing the money for all 3 stacked. You will usually get a free bottle of cardazol with it as well which is a great fat burner too.

    Cardaine would be 20mg/day
    Osta would be 25mg/day
    S4 would be 50mg/day

    Run for 12 weeks.

    PCT I always run a low dose of clomid at 25mg/day for 4 weeks and a natural test booster like Ostazol (for esarms as well) or N2Generate from N2BM.

  10. #10
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    28
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You should work your body fat down first

    - - - Updated - - -

    And the advice awm1981 gave you is pretty good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •