Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Waste not want not.....

Rubisean

Buff Brother
Alright Friday I will start a mild cycle of 500 test c and 50 dbol. I have about 7ml of sustanon left over, I was thinking of incorporating the remainder of the sust as a kind of kick start to my test dbol cycle.
I know sust is a EOD and am not looking for any magic, just looking for maybe a little boost and an excuse to use up the sustanon. If this seems totally far fetched please speak up. Again I know adding this will not be like magic beans or anything.

Dbol Breakfast of champions

I've done what you are asking and in the future I plan to do it again. I am going to start with sustanon (probably with an oral) then switch to test e after. I love sustanon but it has always been slightly painful when compared to test e or c which is painless.

On another note when I use sustanon now I only pin twice a week because jabbing yourself every other day is not as cool as some people make it sound. Of course if you want to keep your test levels stable you should probably be pinning every hour on the hour. <That was a poor joke I'm just being an ass now.

I don't suggest using sus then switching to e. My reason is, you will finally have the sus Saturated in the blood by the time you switch to e. And test e will take a few weeks to get saturated.

What I would do is.

Pin the sus and test e at the same time. So when you stop using sus, the test e will sill be your "base" and will be saturated by then.

Just my .02

The ester doesn't saturate your blood. The test does. The ester only dictates how fast you will absorb the test. The only thing changing is ester.

I don't suggest using sus then switching to e. My reason is, you will finally have the sus Saturated in the blood by the time you switch to e. And test e will take a few weeks to get saturated.

What I would do is.

Pin the sus and test e at the same time. So when you stop using sus, the test e will sill be your "base" and will be saturated by then.

Just my .02

Red
Maybe I was not clear, I will pin 250 test c twice a week and draw maybe .5 ml of sustanon in the same barrel till I am out of sust then continue with test at 250 twice a week. That is the plan anyhow

Either way you would be fine its all test like Big Ronnie said. If you are looking to capitalize at all on the shorter esters running sustanon alone first makes more sense. But if your goal was just front load a little more test until it gone that makes sense too.

Red
Maybe I was not clear, I will pin 250 test c twice a week and draw maybe .5 ml of sustanon in the same barrel till I am out of sust then continue with test at 250 twice a week. That is the plan anyhow

Still works out IMO. More is not ALWAYS better but in this case you're trying to get the most bang so it can only help.

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

Back
Top Bottom