Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water retention during a steroid cycle

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Do you have problems with Water retention? are you confused as to why?
Are you using an AI like aromasin and still have water retention?
Want to learn how to get rid of water retention and bloat during a cycle? read on....

Article: http://www.evolutionary.org/water-retention-on-a-cycle/

bloated-water-retention-bodybuilder.jpg

lol that guy looks like he is pregnant.n2guard is a great option to help with this and all steriod sides

Last edited:
Controlling estrogen and water retention should be done anytime running aromatising compounds. That's why a good AI like aromasin needs used, and N2guard helps as well

good article, that's why I use n2guard bro....
Yup yup.. lol, I wouldn't even feel comfortable taking my shirt off with a belly like that

Lol eng up looking like my wife with two 7 lb babies in her lol thats sooo nuts. Bet he tginks he looks good lol

I think that Guy needs to Check under the Hood.
I think He's hiding a Keg of Beer under that Gut........................ JP
P.S.
If I looked like that, they would have had to Shot Me 1st, then take a Picture of my Dead A##.

you guys want to know that dudes problem ? its all that meat he eats. no doubt in my mind eating excess meat/protein will give you a gut like that.. diet is so important. you eat 3 pounds of meat a day it will add up bigtime.. that's 21 pounds of meat per week. how that doesn't get stored as fat (unless you run like 5 miles per day) is beyond me

that's why most all American males have guts. too much meat!! and the wrong meats

you guys want to know that dudes problem ? its all that meat he eats. no doubt in my mind eating excess meat/protein will give you a gut like that.. diet is so important. you eat 3 pounds of meat a day it will add up bigtime.. that's 21 pounds of meat per week. how that doesn't get stored as fat (unless you run like 5 miles per day) is beyond me

that's why most all American males have guts. too much meat!! and the wrong meats

Yeah I heard something like the average American has something like 15+ pounds of undigested red meat in their digestive tract or some shit. I hardly ever eat red meat, so I know I'm good!

N2guard does everything! It's a multivitamin, a liver protectant and I've known for a while now how well it helps against water retention. Pair that with some Liquidatomasin or liquid Adex (AG-guys) and youre on the enlightened path to dry vascular muscle-town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom