Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weakest steroid

what is the weakest steroid/ph/designer steroid??? im looking for minimal shutdown of HPTA

Some of the more experienced guys on here will have more info for you but I am pretty sure any anabolic steroid will completely shut down natty production. You may want to look into HGH or sarms.

Again, there are a lot of guys on here that know more than I do.

What is your goal.
Age stats etc..

Some of the more experienced guys on here will have more info for you but I am pretty sure any anabolic steroid will completely shut down natty production. You may want to look into HGH or sarms.

Again, there are a lot of guys on here that know more than I do.

No I think you're right. I treat any form of shut down as shut down and treat accordingly.

Even the weakest steroids can shut you down. It has very little to do with how powerful that compound is.
In you care I'd rather look up for sarms. You can check out what our sponsors sarms1/eSarms have to offer from the banners above.

as steve said, proviron however personally, i dont even look at it like a steroid... all steroids will be suppressive and have some set of side effects... sarms would be a much better option based on what you are asking

proviron for sure.

SARMS seem like a good route for you.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

But what are his goals? We can mention any and all the ph/steroids that have ever been made. But it may all be a waste of time depending on what his goals are. They may not be realiatics

11-OXO is something you'd like.

Taken from evolutionary article itself, "Androst-4-ene-3,11,17trione (11-oxo) is a very mild anabolic itself, but it will could still cause suppression at doses over 300mg orally and 120mg topically, but under those ranges it doesn't seem to show any negative impact in the recovery of HTPA, even when used during PCT to a Bridge."

Keep it at 300mg/day or under and apparently you'll be fine. Has good cortisol blocking properties good too at that dose I've read too.

Back
Top Bottom