Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Week 3 update

Gents:
    1. Test C 375/mg (wk 1-14)
    2. EQ 625mg/(wk 1-14)
    3. Tbol 40mg. day (wk 1-6)
    4. S-4 50mg /day (wk 4-16 ((into PCT)) )
    5. gw-501516 20 mg/ day wk 4-16
    6. N2 Guard

5'7 170 ~11-13% BF

I know its early but I wanted to give a quick update and get some feedback. Got all my gear from DS and sarms4. No complaints on either front. DS was great, all the timelines were hit perfectly which is important to me. Very professional. I went with ZPHC on everything to keep everything consistent.

To start: My lifts have all gone up. I feel great in the gym. My sessions are longer and I am not "wanting to get it over with". I am approaching this cycle much more methodically and treating my body less like a science experiment. I am using a lot of the vets on the forums here for advice and I suggest any newer user do too. There are just too many ways to screw up. I can certainly notice the difference between 500mg Test and 375mg. I feel less puffy, leaner, and less like a cartoon character who added 10lb in 3 weeks. My hormones are all in check in every regard. Im not sex crazed, nor depressed. I feel pretty normal. My weight has gone from about 166ish-169-170. This surprised me and its diet related (more on that below). The TBOL has been good. I have not noticed anything remarkable about anything I am using, but I just feel good. I have no sides at all. Again, I know its early but it seems like this cycle will be more keepable. No real water retention to speak of and I don't suspect I am going to balloon to 180.

Diet: I'll admit, I have no idea what I am doing here. This is something you can have two experts espouse two completely different schools of thought and stand by them as doctrine. I am going for a recomp. I am hovering at around 1700 cal a day and the breakdown on that probably looks something like 150g protein and ~50 carbs. Lots of meat, eggs, ground beef and turkey, salads, steaks, salmon etc etc. I have no idea if I am missing the mark. I am not gaining weight much weight. I am getting stronger and lowering BF% which is the goal of a recomp. My concern would be I am not maximizing the effects of my compounds by this caloric intake. Feel free to rip me apart here if you need to. The goal of posting so early is to get back on course if Ive gone array. I don't feel like it's effected my energy levels at all. My workouts are great and my cardio is doing fine too. I am putting on lean size, but far less than previous 500/mg cycles when the first 8 weeks was a free for all in the kitchen.

One more question: I have not taken an AI yet. I have not had any estrogen side effects (or any sides at all for that matter). I am feeling good and was not sure if I should introduce an AI now. Again, chime in if this is missing the mark.

Basically I am doing well so far. Everything seems slow and steady and so far every workout has been better than the one before it. I am also focusing on getting good sleep which is helping a lot. I'm not lethargic or tired, but always feeling well rested.

Thanks!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro it looks good nice cycle...i would add 10mgs aromasin EOD, dont wait until too late...
    and preworkout add 20 cardazol (2caps) and PCT+ add 20 ostazol+30 cardazol into pct...your workouts will be killer...

listen to this aromasin podcast...good info
    https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-316-profiles-aromasin-exemestane-anti-estrogen-drug-explained/

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd have preferred to see you with a higher starting bodyweight.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    domestic-supply and sarms.forsale are 2 places I endorse and they are awesome. you will get great results on this stack!
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It sounds like things are going well so far. I like the dosages. Regarding the diet, it sounds like you are hitting your goals right now with your body fat decreasing. If you are thinking about more gains then increase calories slightly and see how it affects you. You can always go back down again. I would try getting up to 2,000.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I appreciate you taking the time to read the post and your feedback. I am going to start incorporating your recommendation.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with the recommendations on all fronts. I would titrate calories up in order to keep them as high as possible while still achieving your goals. That way if you need to decrease calories when progress stalls you'll have somewhere to pull from!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cycle looks pretty good bro

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    domestic-supply and sarms.forsale are 2 places I endorse and they are awesome. you will get great results on this stack!
    absolutely, 100%

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    looks like a safe cycle. get mid cycle blood work... i hate to seeing cycles without ancillaries though... never ends well
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.