Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On week 8 of test and EQ

THEALPHA14

Hey guys, here’s a update regarding my cycle. Currently I’m on 600mgs of eq and test 500mgs per week. So far I noticed very little muscle gain(hardly noticeable)and fat percentage remained the same. Still on caloric deficit diet. Feel sleepy all day but performance in gym is good. Workout are stripping method based total of 9 workouts each day. I’m kinda depressed that I worked so hard in gym and ate clean(no sugars and oil) but carbs sources are mainly from sweet potatoes, and as for a results, im getting very little gains which is hardly noticeable. What should i do to increase my size then[emoji848] reduce workout and eat more? Help me guys[emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the exact same cycle right now with about the same results. EQ is not known to cause major gains, especially running a caloric deficit. I have gained better definition and have noticed good strength improvements which is what you should expect. If you want big gains you're going to want tren or dbol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm on the exact same cycle right now with about the same results. EQ is not known to cause major gains, especially running a caloric deficit. I have gained better definition and have noticed good strength improvements which is what you should expect. If you want big gains you're going to want tren or dbol.

I have noticed some strengths too, could u share ur workout routines[emoji848]

Hey guys, here’s a update regarding my cycle. Currently I’m on 600mgs of eq and test 500mgs per week. So far I noticed very little muscle gain(hardly noticeable)and fat percentage remained the same. Still on caloric deficit diet. Feel sleepy all day but performance in gym is good. Workout are stripping method based total of 9 workouts each day. I’m kinda depressed that I worked so hard in gym and ate clean(no sugars and oil) but carbs sources are mainly from sweet potatoes, and as for a results, im getting very little gains which is hardly noticeable. What should i do to increase my size then[emoji848] reduce workout and eat more? Help me guys[emoji29]

Ok so we've addressed some of these issues with you in a bunch of previous posts.

1) Unless you do what is called a recomp (not as easy as many think) then how do you expect to grow in a deficit?
2) I would, however, expected you to have lost some weight and deffo some bodyfat
3) You mention the drugs like 'I'm on these drugs so this is what is supposed to have happened'.
4) What are stripping workouts? Don't expect anyone reading to know precisely what these are without checking via google

Using myself as an example I am on 2 orals (last day is this Saturday - the day of my competition). I PLAN on what I'm going to do. Simply put I'll start, say, at 140kg on the bench press and expect to hit 165kg after 10 weeks. I don't take this amount of drugs and not plan to succeed. The same applies to my diet. It's not simply a case of eat x, add drugs = grow. While I will, of course, add water weight (using the drugs I am using) but if I lift more for reps then I MUST add a little muscle.

I know from your earlier posts I've told you a lot of this already. Yet here we are again. You've said the workouts have been good but how - more reps, more weight, more sets?? Unless you're really off on your diet and given the workouts have improved (we hope - it needs to be actually define-ably better than just feeling better) I can't see how nothing has happened. Bunk gear??

- - - Updated - - -

If I was on a 1.1g a week cycle I'd do a lot better than just get lean but you are both on a deficit. So, perhaps the roids on such a cycle all you do is retain muscle

Last edited:
Simple man......your diet is not in line with your goals. Your steroid choices really aren't either. If you want to add size faster then you need to be eating in a surplus. A deficit is not going to do much for muscle gains. EQ is a slower steroid as far as results. Something like deca would add more mass quicker.

Ok so we've addressed some of these issues with you in a bunch of previous posts.

1) Unless you do what is called a recomp (not as easy as many think) then how do you expect to grow in a deficit?
2) I would, however, expected you to have lost some weight and deffo some bodyfat
3) You mention the drugs like 'I'm on these drugs so this is what is supposed to have happened.
4) What are stripping workouts? Don't expect anyone reading to know precisely what these are without checking via google

Using myself as an example I am on 2 orals (last day is this Saturday - the day of my competition). I PLAN on what I'm going to do. Simply put I'll start, say, at 140kg on the bench press and expect to hit 165kg after 10 weeks. I don't take this amount of drugs and not plan to succeed. The same applies to my diet. It's not simply a case of eat x, add drugs = grow. While I will, of course, add water weight (using the drugs I am using) but if I lift more for reps then I MUST add a little muscle.

I know from your earlier posts I've told you a lot of this already. Yet here we are again. You've said the workouts have been good but how - more reps, more weight, more sets?? Unless you're really off on your diet and given the workouts have improved (we hope - it needs to be actually define-ably better than just feeling better) I can't see how nothing has happened. Bunk gear??

- - - Updated - - -

If I was on a 1.1g a week cycle I'd do a lot better than just get lean but you are both on a deficit. So, perhaps the roids on such a cycle all you do is retain muscle

As for the striping workouts is actually a dropsets every here and there at the end of the set of a workout but not all but one or two of the workouts of the day most likely. Sorry I forgot to mention my weight has increased to 89kg this week. Last checked was yesterday. Strength has increase and performance was good but muscle gain like hardly noticeable. Is it because I’m on deficiet diet or I’m training more than I should[emoji848]. Moreover, I have able to increase the weights but how come my tissue size is hardly increasing till it’s hardly noticed for a efforts im putting in[emoji848], is it because eq u not kicking in[emoji848]? What is the actual defect [emoji29]

As for the striping workouts is actually a dropsets every here and there at the end of the set of a workout but not all but one or two of the workouts of the day most likely. Sorry I forgot to mention my weight has increased to 89kg this week. Last checked was yesterday. Strength has increase and performance was good but muscle gain like hardly noticeable. Is it because I’m on deficiet diet or I’m training more than I should[emoji848]. Moreover, I have able to increase the weights but how come my tissue size is hardly increasing till it’s hardly noticed for a efforts im putting in[emoji848], is it because eq u not kicking in[emoji848]? What is the actual defect [emoji29]

So... you've gained weight then. Can I come and bitch slap you upside your head for free?? YOU'VE GAINED ON A DEFICIT!!.

Simple man......your diet is not in line with your goals. Your steroid choices really aren't either. If you want to add size faster then you need to be eating in a surplus. A deficit is not going to do much for muscle gains. EQ is a slower steroid as far as results. Something like deca would add more mass quicker.

I decided to switch to caloric surplus till my last 12 weeks[emoji848]and I don’t mind on staying for another 2 more weeks tho. Anyways, I’m Adding more proteins and carbs too. Should I reduce my workouts[emoji848]

So... you've gained weight then. Can I come and bitch slap you upside your head for free?? YOU'VE GAINED ON A DEFICIT!!.

But there’s no change in physique[emoji848] it could have been a water weight if I’m not mistaken right. I wish it grows Mob. I wish all those days of tasteless clean eating and hardwork at gym and the investment on gears paying me off tho. It’s quite depressing when u get slight amount of result when ur putting a lot of dedications on the line. Thanks for ur time of replying, Mob bro.

I decided to switch to caloric surplus till my last 12 weeks[emoji848]and I don’t mind on staying for another 2 more weeks tho. Anyways, I’m Adding more proteins and carbs too. Should I reduce my workouts[emoji848]

Sigh. You're opening post says 'Still on caloric deficit diet'. You say here 'I decided to switch to caloric surplus'. So which is it?

Yet, IIRC from previous posts you've added over 12 lbs

- - - Updated - - -

But there’s no change in physique[emoji848] it could have been a water weight if I’m not mistaken right. I wish it grows Mob. I wish all those days of tasteless clean eating and hardwork at gym and the investment on gears paying me off tho. It’s quite depressing when u get slight amount of result when ur putting a lot of dedications on the line. Thanks for ur time of replying, Mob bro.

In spite of my occasional scratching of my head I do wanna see some success here lol

Sigh. You're opening post says 'Still on caloric deficit diet'. You say here 'I decided to switch to caloric surplus'. So which is it?

I switched only on yesterday Mob. Trying my best to get all those clean calories for surplus since I don’t see any much changes on deficiet[emoji848]. Sorry tho for the miswritten.

- - - Updated - - -

In spite of my occasional scratching of my head I do wanna see some success here lol

I will update my end of cycle results too but what more depressing than u see very less results on week 8 when im near the end of the cycle which is on week 12.

Your maintenance calories are probably higher than you originally factored to establish a deficit.

Training and diet are the foundation. I would say it’s a possibility your gear is shit but if your making strength and size gains in a caloric deficit I think not

And I’d rather have slow clean gains than shit water weight

EQ comes on slow man. Your really just at the peak levels. Keep eating clean and work harder. I don’t get the whole over training thing. Our body’s are capable of so much more then most put them thru. I have always got my best results by putting in more work. Not by easing off because I think I’m over training. Your body will tell you if you need rest. I can go 6 months and only take 5 to 10 days off. If I feel good I will keep pounding it out day after day and the results will show. However sometimes life gets in the way and I have to take more days off but when I want results, I will work my ass off.

I switched only on yesterday Mob. Trying my best to get all those clean calories for surplus since I don’t see any much changes on deficiet[emoji848]. Sorry tho for the miswritten.

Again - you gained 12lbs on a deficit then.

I will update my end of cycle results too but what more depressing than u see very less results on week 8 when im near the end of the cycle which is on week 12.

Did you take photos before starting your cycle? We are our own worst critics. It's really hard to evaluate progress when you see yourself in the mirror everyday. Most of us still see ourselves as that skinny guy who just started working out.

It's only when you take before and after photos do you really go 'wow'

honestly i agree with the point mobster is making here but will add you need to remember steroids aren't magic and you cannot expect to reach your goals on 1 cycle.

this is a marathon and not a sprint. it is a constant war to get better and some guys simply do not have the genetics to ever achieve very much in bodybuilding

i'm curious to see what you look like now. it is really hard to help you without knowing what we are dealing with physically. you should post up pics so you can get an outsiders perspective on what you need to do from here.

16fe0307b8dc86ef166e73d6442c9515.jpg
d4bd4cd826f4b38830b6871807895c52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom