Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weekly vs biweekly injection

Shit, I don't inject anything under 3x a week unless its deca or EQ. Even BiWeekly test injections at my TRT dose require me to use an AI but if I split it to 3 injections per week I do not need an AI.

Biweekly for me with test e or c. You can get away with weekly with sustanon, and even longer with undecanoate if you want

test cyp is something you could potentially go once a week with... i never do with it or anything else... some people argue the stability issue saying there is no difference on once or twice but many, myself included, feel much different going twice a week as opposed to once a week... i know personally, i have always gone twice a week...

Currently on a 400mg/wk test c/e cycle. Right now I am doing Sunday/Wednesday injections at 200mg. Can I switch to just one weekly injection? I was told to do biweekly to keep levels stable; however, with the longer half life of these esters is that really necessary?

The answer is always in the half lives.

I've done one and I've done two. I feel better with two. When I do one I get weird hot flashes for the next 12 hours.

Theres really not much difference between once or twice a week on long esters. But twice a week is more optimal

Back
Top Bottom