Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss

Kurstaan

Registered
Help me please!! I've seen so many posts saying don't ask where to get gear etc so I'm not going to but I've read some of the sites under the reviews tab and can't work out which deliver to the UK, any help please?

I used clen a while back now and it worked wonders but I can't seem to get a hold of it anywhere now :( I then tried T3 which did nothing for me and I'm wanting to go back on clen, does anyone have any alternatives/advice?

Thank you!!!

Help me please!! I've seen so many posts saying don't ask where to get gear etc so I'm not going to but I've read some of the sites under the reviews tab and can't work out which deliver to the UK, any help please?

I used clen a while back now and it worked wonders but I can't seem to get a hold of it anywhere now :( I then tried T3 which did nothing for me and I'm wanting to go back on clen, does anyone have any alternatives/advice?

Thank you!!!

Why don't you slow down a little bit and introduce yourself..

A post sounding soo desperate will get your scammed for sure.. Beware of shady offerings now.. Welcome to the amazing evo...

Hmm introduce myself, I'm not really sure what to say in all honesty !!

How about tell us about yourself, where your from, your age, diet, training, weight.. So we can help you

Thank you!!!
I would suggest you introduce yourself get to meet some of the guys on EVO and get your post count up so you can PM some guys on here. There's some good labs that have exactly what you need but nobody will just give you that info so fast. Good luck & welcome to EVO.

Okay I'll try again then, I'm from Scotland, I'm 20, I defo rely far too much on cardio and I'm a bit scared of the weights. I try and stick to a clean diet, meal plans etc I've tried lean in 15 if you've heard of that? Which I thought was good but after the 3rd month you're a bit stuck on what to do next? I don't do low cal diets because they are horrendous and you instantly put the weight back on. I'm just over 8st and I just really want to lose a bit of weight and mainly tone up. Any advice would be appreciated.

How about tell us about yourself, where your from, your age, diet, training, weight.. So we can help you

Agreed^^^

You mentioned T3 did nothing but how much were you using and how long. Please give more information so people can help. I'm on T3 and its amazing.

Frank

Okay I'll try again then, I'm from Scotland, I'm 20, I defo rely far too much on cardio and I'm a bit scared of the weights. I try and stick to a clean diet, meal plans etc I've tried lean in 15 if you've heard of that? Which I thought was good but after the 3rd month you're a bit stuck on what to do next? I don't do low cal diets because they are horrendous and you instantly put the weight back on. I'm just over 8st and I just really want to lose a bit of weight and mainly tone up. Any advice would be appreciated.

What does your current diet and training protocol look like now?

Fad diets don't work. What does work, is a well balanced, sensible meal plan. Eat small meals throughout the day with an emphasis on protein and fibrous carbohydrates (vegetables). Strength train 4-5 days per week and do cardio 3-4 days per week.

Read this article I wrote. It contains a full sample meal plan for you to follow:http://needtobuildmuscle.com/bodybuilding-blog/2015/02/24/getting-back-gym-lay/
Here is a grocery shopping list you can print off and take to the grocery store: http://needtobuildmuscle.com/bodybu...timate-grocery-shopping-list-serious-athlete/

Diet and cardio are 90% of success when we talk about fat loss. Regarding the compounds that you could use to help the process, I would highly suggest using SARMs - they are much safer, more effective, and unlike most compounds they were meant for fat loss. The SARMs triple stack should do wonders for you. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

you are only 20 and you want to hop on harsh drugs like clen and steroids.

you want to take the lazy way out

if you want long term success you can't depend on drugs to reach your goals. fix your diet and exercise.

what you mean you are scared to weight train? you need to start doing it now while you are young

your 8 stone and you want to lose weight?

Welcome to Evolutionary bro.

It almost always comes down to diet. There's no easy way around it, unless you're gifted. Even then, time will catch up with you. All the training in the world isn't enough to combat a poor diet. Good luck.

Thank you!!!

yes. start out with proper diet and training.. that is 97% of it and where to start

Hey bud welcome to evo.

Thanks for the intro. I understand not realizing that's necessary. We are a tight group here we like to get to know eachother.

Now nobody is trying to be an asshole we only criticize you cause we care. Your young man.

What are your long term goals here. Why you trying to get so lean? 8 stone. That's pretty light

Now to answer your question directly. I don't want to see you find yourself in a bad situation..hipocampus.me is a good source here. He is open to everyone..hit him up. He has what you need.

Mind elaborating on your t3 use? I can probably tell you exactly what went wrong for you.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom