Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight not dropping on cutting cycle, looking for advice.

I am an endomorph and respond well to low carb and lots of cardio. I only eat complex carbs one day a week as a carb loading day

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree, I’m with your there falling more on the endo spectrum. I do well on the lower carb scale myself.

I agree, I’m with your there falling more on the endo spectrum. I do well on the lower carb scale myself.
I follow a high fat high protein keto plan for 6 days a week with leg day being my high carb loading day. I've responded really awesome to this plan but it takes work and willpower. Cardio helps me tremendously although I hate it!

I follow a high fat high protein keto plan for 6 days a week with leg day being my high carb loading day. I've responded really awesome to this plan but it takes work and willpower. Cardio helps me tremendously although I hate it!

Try the stairmaster or swimming if you hate running and blisters like I do.

I don’t think I could focus at home, my kids would be trying to come down or my wife bugging me.
Haha - I was worried about that at first too but it hasn't been an issue. My girls are both gymnasts. We also have ropes, beams, bars, etc in the basement so they workout with me if I'm working out in the evening. If I'm working out during the day my wife works out with me. So it works out pretty good actually!!

Haha - I was worried about that at first too but it hasn't been an issue. My girls are both gymnasts. We also have ropes, beams, bars, etc in the basement so they workout with me if I'm working out in the evening. If I'm working out during the day my wife works out with me. So it works out pretty good actually!!

That’s awesome! My wife goes to the gym with me but she follows a different routine obviously, like most women she puts her main focus into lower body, core/midsection and cardio - which is great for me haha! So I agree it’s awesome your wife joins you, I enjoy seeing my wife around the gym with me.

My kids are real young though, only 6, 4 and 2 - the younger 2 being my sons oldest the girl. They aren’t quite old enough to be in a gym obviously, still dangerous for them to even be in it at all. Once they’re grown up a bit and they can workout with me a little I can’t wait to have a home gym.

Having the gymnastics stuff at home would be awesome, bars and ropes - awesome workouts on that stuff. I like some of that stuff myself.

That’s awesome! My wife goes to the gym with me but she follows a different routine obviously, like most women she puts her main focus into lower body, core/midsection and cardio - which is great for me haha! So I agree it’s awesome your wife joins you, I enjoy seeing my wife around the gym with me.

My kids are real young though, only 6, 4 and 2 - the younger 2 being my sons oldest the girl. They aren’t quite old enough to be in a gym obviously, still dangerous for them to even be in it at all. Once they’re grown up a bit and they can workout with me a little I can’t wait to have a home gym.

Having the gymnastics stuff at home would be awesome, bars and ropes - awesome workouts on that stuff. I like some of that stuff myself.
Yea it is fun when we all work out together. Can start to get a but crowded but we've gotten used to it. My girls are 6 and 10. My oldest isnt very athletic although she tries. Her skill is drawing and music. My youngest however is a beast! At 5 years old she was a level II competition gymnast and has a little six pack that is rock hard. Shes a gold metal killer and is always competing with kids much older than her. Shes by far the youngest team gymnast we've seen, let alone level II. Its pretty rad! Gymnastic is an amazing way to stay in shape

You're simply not in a calorie deficit. I will suggest that you lose the yogurt, bread and sardines. Too, are you consuming skinless chicken breast, and in which way are you preparing it?[/QUOTE

just to add on to the part about not being in a calorie deficit, i've had a couple people tell me that eating 1800-2000 calories is to low and has probably crashed my metabolism and thats why. how much further would you advise dropping em?

Really depends on your height and activity. Most days 2000-2300 is my maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom