Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird blood work -- I messed up.

Denzel Z

Registered
Hello,

I know, that I am an idiot - I started roids without really doing 100% research on everything. I did a test E cycle 500mg/ml for 14 weeks 8 months ago. I fully recovered a month ago -- but I never checked that. Yes, that's why I am an idiot. Yet, libido was good (like before), balls from shrinked were fully hanging again. I didn't think I should run any tests if everything is okay.

And so I started another cycle of 400 test/300 deca. I did one jab this week, and I had some minor health problems so thought of stopping the cycle which shouldn't be a problem as I only did one jab. I ran a test blood work and suprisingly... It was 3x the maximum range norm - 3021 ng/dl. After one jab? Then I proceeded with doing FSH, LH, Prolactine and Progesterone to see where I stand.

Here are the results:

FSH - 0.81 U/I
LH 1,17 U/I
Progesterone 0,14 ng/ml
Prolactine 8,11 ng/ml
Testosterone 3021 ng/dl

So now... I'm kind of not sure what to do. Is it possible that I wasn't fully recovered from a previous cycle? But if I did, the testosterone level surely would be much lower, even after one jab. I mean, once you stop supplying artificial testosterone, your production should be low, right? So is it possible that one jab has actually gotten me this high? If so, then it's a shame to pass on this cycle.

I know I'm an idiot for not checking my levels after PCT. I will never be so careless again, but what do you think -- does it look bad as for one jab only? I mean, if test got this high with only 200mg/ml single pin, then FSH, LH and Progesterone are low because I am already supressed and my spermatogenesis is supressed by high Test levels as well? The balls are well and hanging, so they are not shrinked, but maybe to actually see a visual shrinkage I will need many more pins. On the last cycle I think it took like 3 weeks for my balls to get shrinked. Also I added AI after 3 weeks to as I was feeling bloated.

Or am I extremely prone to steroids use? That may be a good thing actually.

What do you think I should do? Stop the cycle - I would rather not. Or continue with test/deca 400:300 for 14 weeks and another 2 with test solo at 400 mg/ml to kickstart.

I did my research now and I have HCG, Caber, AI, Nolva and Clomid on hand. Last cycle PCT was only with Nolva and Clomid, and AI on cycle -- no HCG during cycle or during PCT.

Deca doesn't seem to kick-in though yet which is expected as Prolactine levels are normal. But then again, I think deca prolactine gyno rather takes some time to develop so it's not visible right away.

Thanks for help and sorry for having to ask you guys for something that I basically fuck*** up myself. Lesson learned.

Thanks!

A lot questions buried in your post. Let me try to unpack some of it. So it's been 8 months since your last cycle. You started a new cycle and after one pin you are over 3000 T level. I see no reason to stop unless I am missing something...keep on going brother.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for help. The 'Minor Health Problems' was that I fainted on Tuesday, but that was probably due to overworking. Never fainted before, but have been sleeping 4-5 hours a day lately and had a lot of stress. Blood work was good in other aspects. Besides, when I fainted I was on like 600 mg caffeine and I vaped with nicotine just before I fainted, so... probably too much caffeine supplied almost daily, lack of sleep and it finally hit me. Never fainted before, and trying to get more sleep and less stress now.

I heard that deca can give false reports on testosterone levels, so maybe that's it? Not sure if there is a reason to stop now once everything is working, even after one shot though. I was thinking of continuing and checking the levels in a couple of weeks. I saw people going with much lower FSH and LH values on cycle. I will support with hCg and maybe check myself again in a couple of weeks?

Are those results bad as for one shot only to be honest?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for help. The 'Minor Health Problems' was that I fainted on Tuesday, but that was probably due to overworking. Never fainted before, but have been sleeping 4-5 hours a day lately and had a lot of stress. Blood work was good in other aspects. Besides, when I fainted I was on like 600 mg caffeine and I vaped with nicotine just before I fainted, so... probably too much caffeine supplied almost daily, lack of sleep and it finally hit me. Never fainted before, and trying to get more sleep and less stress now.

I heard that deca can give false reports on testosterone levels, so maybe that's it? Not sure if there is a reason to stop now once everything is working, even after one shot though. I was thinking of continuing and checking the levels in a couple of weeks. I saw people going with much lower FSH and LH values on cycle. I will support with hCg and maybe check myself again in a couple of weeks?

Are those results bad as for one shot only to be honest?

Thanks.

Deca is a nandrolone.

nandrolone binds to the same receptors that testosterone and other androgens do. it also binds more strongly, so it can displace some of that testosterone, and bring the total and free level up a bit…

What test ester are you pinning? Deca and other drugs definitely can and does throw off the test results (happened to me and to others too). Deca's half life isn't that much longer than of the test E so they both should be kicking in at about the same time, but you wouldn't feel any special effects from deca, other than the "deca dick" maybe. Take proviron for that. Also don't worry about prolactin with Deca, it has no effect on it.
And you probably fainted due to nicotine overdose. I've seen it happen to other smokers.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Thank you guys.

Test and deca is UGL quality, but I believe the concentration is accurate -- I have clearly felt the testosterone side after first pin, while after 3-4 days deca must have already kicked in as despite having a surplus of test E in system in comparison to deca I rather have average erections and average desire for sex -- kind of like before cycle.

I pinned first injection of HCG yesterday, a bit too much than intended - 625 IU, but gonna keep it stable at 500 IU twice a week for the rest of the cycle. The HCG literally made me harder than ever two hours after injection, but looks like everyone has returned to normal today in this regard.

Also, should I really not worry about prolactine? Everyone says to run Cabaser for prevention at 0.5mg E3D. I know the dosages are low, but it may be better to prevent than cure.

I also have a question regarding my balls, which I have underestimated a bit pretty much. I'm 99% sure it's not juice-related, but as I never ran full tests after my last Test E cycle maybe there is some correlation.

I had slight "discomfort" feeling in my balls -- scrotum actually, that was on and off for like last month. Usually off, and if it was there I didn't really care about it. When I started my cycle, I also pumped my dick pretty hard with Bathmate -- as I'm new to this (2 months), I noticed I tend to vacuum my balls a bit as well, which may be reason for pain. Now, the situation is pretty tough to say whether getting on cycle has scaled the symptoms because I pumped my dick pretty hard day two days in a row in around the time of starting the cycle.

The pain/discomfort is weird, and I know many people at the beginning/end of the cycle experience slight ball aches due to changes in our sacks and them getting bigger or smaller, so starting the cycle could have intensified the injury I made on bathmate, but I still want to ask if maybe you are familiar with this.

Basically, for now it's mostly the right testicle, which before the cycle was giving me very little discomfort from time to time, which lately increased to 3/4 of the day, but mostly in the morning and randomly during long periods of sitting. I have zero problems with any discomfort during walking or working out -- only when I sit, and due to office job that's most of my day. It changes from left to right, but mostly right, and the discomfort in right testicle is also bigger.

I was thinking -- maybe it's up to do something with blood flow? Any infections or STDs (I had only protected sex) should also give me other problems, like burning sensation, nausea etc., while the only thing I have experienced is a discomfort switching from left to right testicle, which are not even SORE... Hardly have any idea. If it's indeed an injury as I think, then I will give it some more time maybe -- I have layed off bathmate and all kind of PE exercises. If it won't help, I will go to an urologist. The only problem I see with docs is that once they learn you are on juice, they will hardly look for any other reasons than that.

LOL Bathmate. WTF dude throw that in the garbage. Penis pumps are useless and can wreck your dick.

When you fainted were you working out or just having coffee and a smoke?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and why did it take you 8 months to come back from a 12 week cycle?

Sorry if it seems like I'm whining -- I'm not.

The discomfort is there and if I knew it's juice-related, I would stop right away. I highly doubt so though as I had minor discomforts before already, basically around starting my fun with 'bathmate'. I ignored them as they were on much lesser scales than now. Juice might have intensified the feeling.

I will wait a couple more days as I feel it's slightly lesser than before and also it's not mostly the right nut, but also the left one as well now. If not, I will go to the doctor, if there is nothing found, well -- may as well be idiopathic. Worst case I will run test deca for 10 weeks, another 2 of test and get off. Will see afterwards.

And I didn't take 8 months to take off cycle. Basically after 3 I already stopped shedding entirely meaning the hormone levels must have gotten fairly stable.

And I'm fully aware of effects of steroids, just surprised as last cycle went super easy on me -- all I got is less hair which I got back in 90% after cycle and some acne on the back -- and even that in later phases of the cycle.

And as for bathmate -- I don't think it's necessarily bad. I saw some people making huge gains, safely over the time. It's how you use it and I gotta say that I understimated it and probably have used wrong. Anyway, I don't want to bother you guys with my dick and balls, just thought maybe somebody had related issues as frankly I can't find much information. They either hurt when they shrink or they don't from what I saw. Not really a discomfort feeling felt once in the right nut and once in a left nut -- never simultaneously though. If it stays, I will clarify it with a doc.

Thanks for help so far!

Nope, that's the thing -- none at all. My dick is totally fine like usual (well its different in a gear way different), but no burning sensation during peeing or anything unusual. Except for the balls, which seem fine too - no lumps, not swollen. I never really touched my balls too much in the past as there was no need to, so I cant say that with certainty though.

This may be indeed minor infection, sore balls due to hormone levels changes and them shrinking (have never experienced that though, but I know others did) and the bathmate issue as well. I laid off the toy of course, so we will see. I will go to the doc next week if this continues.

Although, I did notice less peeing -- I mean, I'm peeing much less frequently and really like a "horse" like I used to, despite drinking easily 4 - 5 litres of water a day (~1 gallon). But, the increased water adsorption may as well be due to starting a low carb diet with tons of carbs post work-out, keeping it at ~2.5g proteins/kg (1.25g proteins/lb).

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like I can't edit the post, so sorry for a double one.

@Darthiggy - nope, I wasn't working out. I was after two hours of work behind the screen starting at 3 am and having less than 4 hours sleep this day. And in general, I was sleeping on average 4-5 hours/day for the past couple of months working more or less 80 hours a week. So this could have been a thing too. I upped it to 6 now, but having more rest is out of a question as I'm just too ambitious in stacking cash and self-improvement I guess.

Might be a sexually transmitted infection. I would book an appointment with a doctor and get it professionally checked out.

You can’t increase the size of your penis by doing “exercises” or using penis pumps. The only way to make it larger is through surgery. Whatever bs anyone else is telling you is false.

Eating taco’s and using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom