Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird hitting nerve first time

BenjiMarshall1000

Registered
Was doing a quad inject and hit a nerve for the first time. Shit was weird. Felt it once I got about 3/4 of the pin in and my leg jumped, so I pulled back a bit and started injecting. The oil went in fine but when pushing the last bit in, it hit the nerve again and my leg jumped. Feeling a little more pip than usual and I noticed my injection site is lower than I usual go. Just wanted to post up my experience!

Yeah, it happens sometimes, and it definitely feels creepy.. When I hit a nerve in my quad that makes contract, I pull the needle out, swap it, and pin again in a slightly different spot.

yeah, i know that its quite weird, especially the first few times that happens... theres little room for error in the quads and that does happen... i avoid the quads but if you feel that start to happen, just pull the pin out right away and obviously avoid that area

Was doing a quad inject and hit a nerve for the first time. Shit was weird. Felt it once I got about 3/4 of the pin in and my leg jumped, so I pulled back a bit and started injecting. The oil went in fine but when pushing the last bit in, it hit the nerve again and my leg jumped. Feeling a little more pip than usual and I noticed my injection site is lower than I usual go. Just wanted to post up my experience!

Note to self - not that low next time.

Back
Top Bottom