Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird reaction to, I think, cardarine

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Weird reaction to, I think, cardarine

I bought cardarine and ligandrol to add to anavar. Tried first dose of both last night and immediately went to bed. Tonight I took it a few hours before bed on empty stomach. 20mg.

20min later felt this sudden wave of relaxation. Ok, not a bad thing. But then it progressed to where I became afraid I was going to pass out. Didn't see spots or anything, just sort of overly relaxed. Almost like I'd had a shot of a sedative. Not slurring. Drank orange juice in case it was blood sugar dropping too low, no change. Has stayed the same for about 2 hours.

Anyone else experience this? Scared the bejeezus out of me.

It's not the alcohol it's dissolved in, I definitely feel different with booze and one cc of even Everclear (the solvent they use according to the rep) wouldn't do that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Where did you buy this from? And why would you take a product that gives you energy before bed?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    where did you get it from ? the only sarm i ever recommend before bed is mk677...

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sarms.forsale
    Tried half dose today before working out. Felt a bit of the same but not as bad.

Maybe am just sensitive?
    47, 240, 14%. Longtime lifter but new to sarms. (i know its not actually a sarm)

Will press on with half doses for a bit to see if it resolves. Thanks for the guidance

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    so your issue here is you felt too relaxed?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I felt like I took a xanax
    Didn't expect that

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not complaining about the product in any way. It sounds like I just had a paradoxical reaction to it and was asking if anyone else ever had. Apologies did not mean to imply anything negative about it or sarms.forsale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How did the half dose feel ?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Milder today. Just sort of relaxed. I've never tried pot but am guessing maybe a bit like taking a puff? I hardly drink and never tried drugs so maybe am just a cheap date. 😊

Last night it was progressive to where i was worried I'd black out. Never did. Just very sedated feeling.

I dunno guys. Am going to keep trying and see if it resolves as I would love to realize its benefits.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by haisensei View Post
    I bought cardarine and ligandrol to add to anavar. Tried first dose of both last night and immediately went to bed. Tonight I took it a few hours before bed on empty stomach. 20mg.

20min later felt this sudden wave of relaxation. Ok, not a bad thing. But then it progressed to where I became afraid I was going to pass out. Didn't see spots or anything, just sort of overly relaxed. Almost like I'd had a shot of a sedative. Not slurring. Drank orange juice in case it was blood sugar dropping too low, no change. Has stayed the same for about 2 hours.

Anyone else experience this? Scared the bejeezus out of me.

It's not the alcohol it's dissolved in, I definitely feel different with booze and one cc of even Everclear (the solvent they use according to the rep) wouldn't do that.
    People always try to put the sides all on gear but we can also have sides from some foods , or anything we done before bed. First and foremost cardarine is best used fasted before cardio to help increase cardiovascular performance . And you take before bed why?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast