Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird thing happening after injection.

Jack Diesel

Growing Brother
Immediately after I inject I get this weird feeling. First parts of my body like finger tips, toes, injection site, tongue, etc will get a slightly painful pins and needles feeling. Sometimes I'll feel like I have to cough, sometimes I do cough, sometimes the cough is uncontrollable and I feel like I'm going to die. It lasts a few minutes at most, but it really sucks. I used to get the same thing when I was using homemade Fina back like ten years ago. It's why I stopped taking Fina. It doesn't happen every time, but it happens enough. Anyone else have this problem or know what it is. I'm taking Pharmacy test cyp. Happens with different brands (Watson, Pfizer, etc.) Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I agree with stevesmi, try switching up injection sites, you can inject in chest, traps, delts, ventral gluteal. My favorite it delts.

Are you Aspirating to make sure that you didn't Clip a Vein ?
I'm with Steve on this.
The only time that I've gotten anything close to what you're describing is when I get a Little Oil into a Vein............................. JP
P.S.
I've only ever Experienced this with Tren, but I still think that you're getting some Oil into a Vein.

Are you Aspirating to make sure that you didn't Clip a Vein ?
I'm with Steve on this.
The only time that I've gotten anything close to what you're describing is when I get a Little Oil into a Vein............................. JP
P.S.
I've only ever Experienced this with Tren, but I still think that you're getting some Oil into a Vein.
My thoughts and exactly. Sounds like you nicked a vein to me

I had two things I thought it could be. Injecting into scar tissue or going through or into a vein. I aspirated and no blood comes flooding into the syringe, but there are drops of blood on the tip of the needle afterwards. I am shooting into scar tissue. I rotate injections from left to right glute and I only shoot once a week so I get each glute every two weeks upper outer quadrant. I'm going to try shooting delta. I was never a fan, but I can't have this happen every time I inject. It's terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had two things I thought it could be. Injecting into scar tissue or going through or into a vein. I aspirated and no blood comes flooding into the syringe, but there are drops of blood on the tip of the needle afterwards. I am shooting into scar tissue. I rotate injections from left to right glute and I only shoot once a week so I get each glute every two weeks upper outer quadrant. I'm going to try shooting delta. I was never a fan, but I can't have this happen every time I inject. It's terrible.

Even if you aspirate and no blood doesn't really mean a whole lot as you could have passed right thru a vein and then on ur way out tip passes back thru vein w a drop of solution still there and boom coughing and gagging and feeling like hear attack time. I would also say move away from glute shots for a while and go other places. Let the glutes calm down and heal up.

Ok I'm switching to delt shots next week. I've never done quads. I've done pec shots in the past. I'm gonna research quad shot injections and give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom