Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well ... 9th week of test

Ok am a normal 122/65-70 But yeah. Seems high I can tell heart beat is heavy in chest. Dropping test going to stop for 2 weeks and start pct nova and Clomid. Will these cause heart rate and pressure also or no. Also upping cardio to 45 minutes

Ok am a normal 122/65-70 But yeah. Seems high I can tell heart beat is heavy in chest. Dropping test going to stop for 2 weeks and start pct nova and Clomid. Will these cause heart rate and pressure also or no. Also upping cardio to 45 minutes

I am not 100% on that, I will have to let someone else with more experience answer that for you, just be patient someone will help you

How dangerous are we talking. Like get to the ER or like stop the gear and let things get back to normal. I also have a small case of bronchitis with the chest burning. It will make the heart rate elevated

I am going stopping the test. Didn’t run the hcg Just going to stay with the fish oil. Multi liv support. Clomid & nolva. Will these cause BP issues or not really

Even your normal levels crap.

As others have stated your body isnt adapting to the test levels well.

No idea and cant remeber if you have bloods with estrogen dialed in? Also 120/65-70 isnt crap its not bad at all IMO. Its super important on any steroid whether injectable or oral that you take N2Guard along with the approriate amount of an AI if needed.

I wouldnt rush to the ER, its going to be elevated regardless because you are freaking out so relax, take the clomid, nolva, get some N2Guard and id recommend N2Generate ES and let the test clear your system.

If you can go to a website like personalabs.com and buy a full panel of tests. Can get them for $250 or less and see exactly what is going on. No clue with no bloods.

Wel another visit and I have a cute bronchitis explains the elevated pressure and rate. But also 9 weeks was a good starting point and learning point for me how I react. Next cycle I will run test 300 or something or testE at 300 For now I am backing off and upping cardio

Wel another visit and I have a cute bronchitis explains the elevated pressure and rate. But also 9 weeks was a good starting point and learning point for me how I react. Next cycle I will run test 300 or something or testE at 300 For now I am backing off and upping cardio

Nice when you run your PCT you may want to add in cardarine (gw501516) as it will help greatly with cardio endurance and is non-hormonal so wont inhibit your PCT. Do not run that HCG though! Only the clomid and nolva and I recommend n2generate ES and n2guard if you can swing it.

Went to doctor and blood pressure is 146/82 taking fish oil and liver support. Woke up today with heart racing and heart burn.

that's about what my blood pressure is when i'm on a cycle. doesn't seem that high to me. when the lower number gets to 90 or 95 then there will be cause for concern

6th day no test. Waiting for at least 10 days before starting nolva & clomid pct. first 2 weeks nolva @ 50 then next two weeks at 25 clomid same for clomid

6th day no test. Waiting for at least 10 days before starting nolva & clomid pct. first 2 weeks nolva @ 50 then next two weeks at 25 clomid same for clomid

Back
Top Bottom