Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welp I'm back... kinda.

Jrbdallas

EVO V.I.P.
Registered
Just been taking some time off since my diet and all. Took 3 weeks off from training. Made some ridiculously rapid gains lol. Back at 278. That's 60 lbs in a total of about 4 weeks....

Offseason is on..getting some things in my personal life sorted out so I'm not active here as much. Moving to a bigger house and some other stuff.

training for the gains again. Hoping to break some good pr's.
So far: deads 635, bench 465, squat 675.
Feeling good. Just cruising on test e and mast right now. Test at 250mg ew mast at 100mg.

Diet is anything edible at this point. Gonna roll with that for another 2 weeks. Been a great shock to the system that's for sure but it's time to straighten it all back out soon.

Il be floating around here and there on here. Il get some pics up. Il put some measurements up too. Just gonna keep doing my thing. It's workin...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you are back Jeremy. Sometimes a lay off from training is a blessing in disguise. I am back more motivated then ever after taking some time off after my surgery.

Make a trip down to Canada and let's get some workouts in...eh

Glad to hear you are back Jeremy. Sometimes a lay off from training is a blessing in disguise. I am back more motivated then ever after taking some time off after my surgery.

Make a trip down to Canada and let's get some workouts in...eh
Ya man. Definitly. Actually never been to a Canada sad to say. I spent a year in alaska and have fam there but never spent time in Canada. It's on the list!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Welcome back! Glad to see you here again. Sometimes it is extremely beneficial to take some time off, works like a good reset, and you can get back to training with new strengths. Will be waiting to see the pics of a bulked up JRDallas.

wow 60 lbs in four weeks? GOod to hear you took a much needed break. I am sure you will come back feeling energized and focused.

Back
Top Bottom