Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what age did you start using steroids?

groovytove

Registered
I was curious at what age did you start using steroids and how did it work out for you? Also did you regret using and wish you would have waited or do you think you should have used steroids earlier? I am only 22 and plan on using steroids in a few months but I've been lifting for 6 years and wanted some knowledge.

Don’t be killing me in the comments because I’m being completely honest but 17 I know it was young but I can’t change that now, I did a 5 week test cycle and stopped with no Ai as I was broke that was my first cycle and attempt... regret it a fucking lot... but it was on my mind 24/7 and my old bigorexia disorder really got to me mentally... in some aspects I regret it but some I don’t because the fact I tried them as I was obsessed with the idea of trying them so I get that curiosity out of my head so I tried them and now I hate steroids 20 years old now... I don’t think there is a right age to use them tbh as they mess you up more with age anyway. But I do regret the fact I put on a bunch of muscle not naturally and it doesn’t feel good as makes me feel not good enough due the fact that I used roids and look like this and that it just doesn’t feel like an accomplishment as I cheated... but obviously I had my fun on them but like when I used them I was injured and never did my compound movements such as bench/dead/squats which makes me feel weak..which I trained like a numbskull back than so I didn’t get the gains I should have.. but I’m happy I didn’t do them compound lifts while on , as I can feel accomplished when I hit a PR or progress on them as somewhat natty as I’ve got some crazy potential with my squat especially and deadlifts a little but my bench is broke af due to my shoulder injuries and not being able to do much pressing... but in all I don’t really regret using steroids as it’s the past I had some curiosity that would of stayed with me for life and I learnt my lessons and I hope to somewhat teach the young people not to use them... it’s not as fun as it sounds and magical...

Don’t be killing me in the comments because I’m being completely honest but 17 I know it was young but I can’t change that now, I did a 5 week test cycle and stopped with no Ai as I was broke that was my first cycle and attempt... regret it a fucking lot... but it was on my mind 24/7 and my old bigorexia disorder really got to me mentally... in some aspects I regret it but some I don’t because the fact I tried them as I was obsessed with the idea of trying them so I get that curiosity out of my head so I tried them and now I hate steroids 20 years old now... I don’t think there is a right age to use them tbh as they mess you up more with age anyway. But I do regret the fact I put on a bunch of muscle not naturally and it doesn’t feel good as makes me feel not good enough due the fact that I used roids and look like this and that it just doesn’t feel like an accomplishment as I cheated... but obviously I had my fun on them but like when I used them I was injured and never did my compound movements such as bench/dead/squats which makes me feel weak..which I trained like a numbskull back than so I didn’t get the gains I should have.. but I’m happy I didn’t do them compound lifts while on , as I can feel accomplished when I hit a PR or progress on them as somewhat natty as I’ve got some crazy potential with my squat especially and deadlifts a little but my bench is broke af due to my shoulder injuries and not being able to do much pressing... but in all I don’t really regret using steroids as it’s the past I had some curiosity that would of stayed with me for life and I learnt my lessons and I hope to somewhat teach the young people not to use them... it’s not as fun as it sounds and magical...

There is and we've posted it multiple times.

22 is going to be a little premature to be honest. I would rather see you wait at least 2-3 more years or longer if you can. The more you build up that natural muscular base the better all while not interfering with HPTA development.

I was 25. I'm 31 now. Only ever done one pct. Blast/cruise for life.

It has its pros and cons.... It's an obsession. It's mind manifesting.
It can effect relationships. Could make u cheat. Can effect Ur mood ect.

Its easy to let steroids define you, mentally. In 6 years iv only ever reallt cruised for 4 weeks max.
I am tren... Who am I if I'm not on tren?
Tren every blast for 6 years.

I trained and competed naturally from the age of 20-30 and was diagnosed with low T. Got on TRT and then ran my first blast after getting labs dialed.

I did my first cycle around 20yrl, I still today think I should have waited.
I had been lifting weights since I was 13yrl and had wrestled all through JRHS and HS, so I had been consistent in the gym for many years, but still could have made more natural progress all the way till my mid 20's I think now looking back.

Funny enough I remember being natural around 19yrl researching steroids online for rthe first time and coming across articles on T-Nation written by Nelson Montana, and seeing his picture in an article about a surgery he had, then years later working for EF we were selling his Book on there and became friendly. Now he is one of my close friends in the industry and we BS on the phone a couple of times per month and completely disagree on Nolvadex! lol

Living this lifestyle and being part of this industry has saved my life many times over, I'm going to be doing thing that I do in this industry for life!

I pray in hope God is willing to allow me to.

Back
Top Bottom