Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What anavar dosage works best for you?

Joconn2323

Beginner Brother
Registered
Trying to find the right dosage for a potential cutting or lean mass cycle.
5'11 190 pounds right now, probably sitting around 12-15%
I've got the cycle in mind but I've received mix opinions about the best dose of anavar.
I'm thinking wk 8-12 of 50mg a day.

What do you guys think?

Bro all depend on the quality not the quantity I hear people 80 mgs 100,70 I only run 40 mgs of anavar and in less than 2 weeks a gain side and good definition

Trying to find the right dosage for a potential cutting or lean mass cycle.
5'11 190 pounds right now, probably sitting around 12-15%
I've got the cycle in mind but I've received mix opinions about the best dose of anavar.
I'm thinking wk 8-12 of 50mg a day.

What do you guys think?

8-12? what's the rest of your cycle like?

8-12? what's the rest of your cycle like?

Weeks 1-12 testP 150 eod
weeks 8-12 anavar 50mg ed

Keep in mind that this is just a proposed cycle, never tried var before so this is just me seeking the best advice possible. Currently on testp 100 EOD and about to start winny the remaining 4 weeks. This short ester cycle really keeps me in the shape I like year round. I know short esters should run 8-10 weeks but I want to experiment with a little longer my next time around. any advice is greatly appreciated

I like 80-100mg a day as far as results but acid reflux and pumps get a bit too intense at this dose. I keep it at 50mg a day now.

I like 80-100mg a day as far as results but acid reflux and pumps get a bit too intense at this dose. I keep it at 50mg a day now.

I've found a dose of taurine once a day keeps those back pumps down on dbol. Not sure if the same effect on var though, I'll let ya know

As paja said its going to depend on the quality you can get your hands on. If you get good shit then 40mgs should be great.

But I would start at 40mgs and slowly work your way up depending on how your body reacts. 40mg may just been enough. I found 60mgs to be the sweet spot for me but that's based on 1 brand of var.

Taurine will help with the pumps defiantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what I'm thinking my next time around. Whats your anavar cycle look like?

Usually a finisher for a long ester cycle, but am looking at actually 100mg for 6 weeks on TPA/Tren A/Mast P/NPP precontest cycle this summer.

I've found a dose of taurine once a day keeps those back pumps down on dbol. Not sure if the same effect on var though, I'll let ya know

1-2 doses of Taurine is a staple for an oral cycle IMO, as well as other support supplements.

you should take taurine with any oral you take... anavar probably causes some of the worst pumps of any oral that you are going to experience and if you run it too high, not only will that be an issue, but you will feel the lethargy and that is absolutely one of the worst sides to have... you don't want that... if you have really high quality var, keep it around 60 mg... you can bump to 80 after a few weeks if you want but if your getting really good results, leave it alone... it just depends on the quality... regardless, make sure you take taurine and make sure you take n2guard... you MUST protect yourself from the methylation... your bp, liver, lipids, all organs, etc... they all must be protected and n2guard provides full protection...

i would highly suggest running sarms alongside anavar... they go so well with anavar... they will take you the extra mile on your shredding that you didn't know you could even get to... gw and s4 ran in conjunction with var is nothing short of amazing... www.sarms1.com

you should take taurine with any oral you take... anavar probably causes some of the worst pumps of any oral that you are going to experience and if you run it too high, not only will that be an issue, but you will feel the lethargy and that is absolutely one of the worst sides to have... you don't want that... if you have really high quality var, keep it around 60 mg... you can bump to 80 after a few weeks if you want but if your getting really good results, leave it alone... it just depends on the quality... regardless, make sure you take taurine and make sure you take n2guard... you MUST protect yourself from the methylation... your bp, liver, lipids, all organs, etc... they all must be protected and n2guard provides full protection...

i would highly suggest running sarms alongside anavar... they go so well with anavar... they will take you the extra mile on your shredding that you didn't know you could even get to... gw and s4 ran in conjunction with var is nothing short of amazing... www.sarms1.com

Anavar would be included in my next cycle but thats several months down the road. I'm not to knowledgeable about SARMS, other than the basics. I'll definitely have to look into what would go nicely with a TestP/anavar cycle. I'll keep sarms1 in mind, thanks man

I used 60mg and had good results. Though once I started using Winstrol, I never went back. Everyone is different though.

Back
Top Bottom