Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what can i take to have some sort of enhancement during Testosterone recover after pc

bluestacks

what can i take to have some sort of enhancement during Testosterone recovery after pct? finished my PCT last sunday.. feeling really low after stopping test but also even more low after PCT, i feel like i would benefit with some enhancement for me to get through these days full of pain. what can i take that wont hider my testosterone recovery? what would be the best and i'm trying to cut down a little to not losing to much muscle anyway does not fuss me anyway. what can i take like can i take proviron? gw-501516, mk677 or even MK-2866? i know growth hormone is fine to take but the others or if there is anything else? much appreciate for any help:eek:

i'am not looking to go back on blast ever again no matter how many withdrawals i get hahah i just want my test levels to recover to good levels :)

As per your last two posts where you talk about feeling down. Reread the replies and apply the advice. Posting a different (but really the same) question hoping for a different (but also really the same) reply will not change. As you do not (according to one of those posts) not want to go back on ever again you 100% do not want to use Proviron. Regardless of how it's used and why it's still. a steroid.

As per your last two posts where you talk about feeling down. Reread the replies and apply the advice. Posting a different (but really the same) question hoping for a different (but also really the same) reply will not change. As you do not (according to one of those posts) not want to go back on ever again you 100% do not want to use Proviron. Regardless of how it's used and why it's still. a steroid.
this is very different.. i'm finished my PCT.. i'm just looking for advice on what i can potentially take that wont suppress me.. i meant i will not do a blast i do not want to boost my testosterone or androgens to any absurd levels. if proviron supresses my test alot than i stay far from it..

If hgh is out of price range you could look at some of the gh peptides but won't give you the good feelings test gives you. Or just take some meth, it won't build muscle but you'll feel good on it and won't suppress you.

If hgh is out of price range you could look at some of the gh peptides but won't give you the good feelings test gives you. Or just take some meth, it won't build muscle but you'll feel good on it and won't suppress you.

Made me laugh hahaha. Nah I would get super addicted to meth tbh i stay far away from recreational smoking drugs. Plus meth would give me to much anxiety 😂 that’s what clen did. But speaking of that type of stuff I am getting some CBD oil very soon in hope it makes me feel good and chills me out :)

sarms are always an option... there are NON suppressive sarms to choose from or some with very very mild suppression

this is very different.. i'm finished my PCT.. i'm just looking for advice on what i can potentially take that wont suppress me.. i meant i will not do a blast i do not want to boost my testosterone or androgens to any absurd levels. if proviron supresses my test alot than i stay far from it..

No. It's the same. Cos you also mentioned how you felt. Which we've addressed. And you've previously said you're NOT gonna use again. Which is NOT the same as 'not blasting'. So...

Non-suppresive sarms and natural test boosters. Sarms.forsale has great options.

Back
Top Bottom