Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Christmas gift did you buy that you're excited to give to someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
Pardon me for bringing this sappy nonsense into the anabolic forum but I want to hear what some of you thought up this year for Christmas gifts.

What is one gift in particular that you got someone this year that you just can't wait for them to open? Maybe you got your spouse or significant other some dope ass jewelry or a vacation.

Maybe you're taking your kid(s) to Disney world or got them that one gift they've been asking for that you could barely afford.

Your parents, grandparents, friend what have you. What are you excited for someone to open this year?

presents.jpg

i got a good buddy of mine who always helps me with moving and when i need a ride (those are your real friends btw) a cycle of Tbol. he was asking me about using steroids and i told him to not worry and Santa would make sure he was taken care of this holiday :)

My wife and I never buy for each other. It's basically just trading money. We make sure our kids are well taken care of

i got a good buddy of mine who always helps me with moving and when i need a ride (those are your real friends btw) a cycle of Tbol. he was asking me about using steroids and i told him to not worry and Santa would make sure he was taken care of this holiday :)
Absolutely. I have a select few friends like that. Me and the guys don't typically get each other gifts but damn you just made a good point. I might have to grab something nice for a couple of them who always help me out no questions asked.
A highly detailed china dragon coming hatching from an egg. So nice I brought one for myself too.
Now that sounds cool.
I organised for my wife to get her tattoo !
Hell yea that's exciting as fuck. Does she know what she wants?
My wife and I never buy for each other. It's basically just trading money. We make sure our kids are well taken care of
That's the right idea brother. I don't have kids but will be married next year and share a bank account with my fiance. Technically since we share funds it's not like we're really buying eachother things but we still grab something for one another as a nice gesture.

I'm sure all the guys deep into a tren cycle were curious

If we're talking about you using them on yourself then no amount of Tren would make me that curious. But if we're talking about the Missus then I respectfully encourage you to share the details in the form of words or pictures. I'm only kidding unless you're ok with that...then I'm totally serious. But just kidding, or.....

If we're talking about you using them on yourself then no amount of Tren would make me that curious. But if we're talking about the Missus then I respectfully encourage you to share the details in the form of words or pictures. I'm only kidding unless you're ok with that...then I'm totally serious. But just kidding, or.....
[emoji1787][emoji1787]definitely on the misses brother
Unfortunately every time I get the camera out she gets shy [emoji26][emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom