Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What conventional Body-Building/sport nutrition myths need to get squashed forever..

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
What conventional Body-Building/sport nutrition myths need to get squashed once and for all?

Let's peel the layers back and examine these catchy lures that snag people each and every-time:
The internet, magazines and social media is full of regurgitated nonsense.. What do some people fuss & muss about with misinformation that
translates into some new nutrition fads or a narrow approach that doesn't leave much room to work it?
As we look around and take notice some of these nutrition myths just don't seem to go away even after sport medicine and nutrition science rips it a new asshole, they still stay floating about..

Let's hear your take on some nutrition myths, diets, fads that should be debunked once and for all!

Ha! This is something I've written two books and hundreds of article on. Half the stuff you read on message boards from so called experts is nothing but rehashed misinformation.

5 biggest myths i see

1. EQ and tren are vet steroids
2. HCG should be used in pct
3. Clomid is bad
4. fasting burns muscle
5. bcaa's are beneficial

many times its just 1 guy parroting the same thing over and over who is too old and stubborn to change his opinions.

5 biggest myths i see

3. Clomid is bad
4. fasting burns muscle
5. bcaa's are beneficial

many times its just 1 guy parroting the same thing over and over who is too old and stubborn to change his opinions.

5 biggest myths i see

3. Clomid is bad
4. fasting burns muscle
5. bcaa's are beneficial

A perfect example of what i as talking about. And so it goes.

A perfect example of what i as talking about. And so it goes.

You see. Any moron can make a post. And imbecile can be a mod. Any fool can have an opinion. And the biggest cretins of all are the ones who try to dismiss those who actually have accomplished something. That's the world of message boards. The jerk off can insult the guy with a name and he'll think it makes him superior. Because on message boards the pro and the schmuck are equal, so obviously the schmuck is going to try and capitalize on it.

One of the biggest acts of idiocy is when people think just because something is in vogue it's better. And whatever they're ignorant about is just "old." It's the epitome of small minded thinking. And there will always be other small minded thinkers who will agree. That's how they get a sense of power -- by the gaggle of idiots with whom they agree.

Keep an eye out. It's Bevis and Butthead mentality. They find some minutia to pick apart and use it to disparage, and then they laugh and think themselves clever. Meanwhile, anyone with a brain sees what simpletons they are.

6 weeks of orals or dead, nonsense can do 12 weeks if organ liver support is there.

Can it be run longer than 4 or 6 weeks? Sure. I've run it 8 loads. I'd prefer not to run it much longer but equally I'd keep the doses down. I've always responded very well to between 30-50mg a day of dbol. Also I'm off 90% of the year so any impact should be recovered from. It CAN be an issue, even on short runs, if you go high or do other cycles through the year but all too often that's not part of the discussion

- - - Updated - - -

"The human body can only utilize X-amount of protein at once."

For example I've had people tell me that that's why you have to eat several small meals per day because if you eat too much protein at once your body will waste a lot of it...

I've done the whole perfect protein debate (short of eating other humans we all make do), timing (which ignores adaptability) and even the feast and famine (thus how the human race survived) vs 6 meals a day and 300g of protein.

There is SOME support for 'if on PEDs uptake and use improves' but you gotta be training hard and many of those arguing the toss train like dweebs.

You see. Any moron can make a post. And imbecile can be a mod. Any fool can have an opinion. And the biggest cretins of all are the ones who try to dismiss those who actually have accomplished something. That's the world of message boards. The jerk off can insult the guy with a name and he'll think it makes him superior. Because on message boards the pro and the schmuck are equal, so obviously the schmuck is going to try and capitalize on it.

One of the biggest acts of idiocy is when people think just because something is in vogue it's better. And whatever they're ignorant about is just "old." It's the epitome of small minded thinking. And there will always be other small minded thinkers who will agree. That's how they get a sense of power -- by the gaggle of idiots with whom they agree.

Keep an eye out. It's Bevis and Butthead mentality. They find some minutia to pick apart and use it to disparage, and then they laugh and think themselves clever. Meanwhile, anyone with a brain sees what simpletons they are.

Nelson none of the young guys here know what beavis and butthead is haha

- - - Updated - - -

Protein absorption is the biggest myth IMO

A lot of the time people WANT the myths to be true. In the same way people selectively search for proof on the net to back up a believe they want some myths to be true so as to excuse their bad habits.

Back
Top Bottom