Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What cycle be better for begginer?

JohnyJ

Registered
Hello! What will be better for begginer like me? About me: regular workouts, healthy eating, height 172 cm, weight 76 kg. How will it affect on strength? What is the best cycle to start with? I watched this video https://youtu.be/Gpe6wPL4Qzk
what about dianabol solo? Or is better to start with turinabol solo? This guy gained 7 kg for the 8 weeks of the turinabol cycle
https://youtu.be/yzbkgjabZk4
I'll be glad to all your advices.

Put some test with it bro
Diananol is more water weight if that’s what u look for , Tbol is cleaner

Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate: 200mg-500mg per week
Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day
Enanbolic.jpg

Cypobolic.jpg

Hello! What will be better for begginer like me? About me: regular workouts, healthy eating, height 172 cm, weight 76 kg. How will it affect on strength? What is the best cycle to start with? I watched this video https://youtu.be/Gpe6wPL4Qzk
what about dianabol solo? Or is better to start with turinabol solo? This guy gained 7 kg for the 8 weeks of the turinabol cycle
https://youtu.be/yzbkgjabZk4
I'll be glad to all your advices.

How old are you?

I'm 26 years old. And want to do my first cycle. here are many information about drugs, so I want to know what will be better for me.

Many factors to consider..Age,time invested on the grind/dedication and foundation.. In a ideal instances with optimal circumstances with years applied,PB's exhausted, late 20's - Test only cycles would be best for a few cycles back to back..One needs to understand the functionality of Testosterone, and learn the curves and sensitivities with their body by diet and training adjustments while "ON".. There's a lot to learn with activation and deactivation and getting a keen understanding of ones responses and sensitives to particular dosages..Everything changes when you "on", the metabolism takes a complete shift and nutrition is shuttled much differently, running to many compounds and not know what is doing what,causing what, inducing this or that.. Test only cycles while getting pre bloods and bloods while on, and after PCT is important too.. It's more complex than just grabbing some compounds and jumping on board, heck finding out if you possess a high affinity with the aromatase enzymes is pivotal and one of the most key components to learn and understand how to treat and combat/control..

Agree with Miscer. Test only at about 400mg a week taken in two doses of 200mg each. Your age would also be a factor. If under 21 I wouldn't even think about it. Also, check your commitment level. If you are going to do it you must be committed to the life style.

Agree with Miscer. Test only at about 400mg a week taken in two doses of 200mg each. Your age would also be a factor. If under 21 I wouldn't even think about it. Also, check your commitment level. If you are going to do it you must be committed to the life style.

Sus and deca will be my suggestions. Look up if ur interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ide like to add just a bit. I'm new to the forum. But I can say I read. And read. And read... aaaand read before I ever posted. I wanted a full understanding of what each drug does. I wasn't even considering getting in gear until I was confident that I knew what was going on. This shit is serious. It's not as easy as getting it and taking it. You need to know what's going to happen when you shove that needle in your ass or throw some capsules down your throat. It's your body. You only get one. Well most seem to believe that. But that's another discussion. Anyway. Ide say do some more homework and really fully understand what your doing before you order anything or consider what one to use. If you have any questions at all besides a good source to use use say you still have a little more homework to do. Start with test only. Get labs done before you cycle just to see where your at and make sure there's not some crazy shit already going on. Not just that but it will give you a baseline. You will know that your body is doing this right now with no anabolics. So when you jump on and you GET ANOTHER LAB DONE LIKE YOU SHOULD! You'll have a baseline to look at and see a few things. One being is the gear working. 2 being am I fucking anything up and is my estrogen through the fuckin roof and what not. Get quality pct gear and make sure you know what the shit does and why it does it. Don't just read someone's pct and go buy it because it's what they run. Do your research find out what they do why they do it how they do it and why you need it in the first place. "Gyno" has to suck. Any way this is in no way dispose to me being a dick or making you feel bad, it's more of a don't fuck up your own science experiment when you have so many resources and tools to be successful and make smart decisions.

I'm 26 years old. And want to do my first cycle. here are many information about drugs, so I want to know what will be better for me.

A beginner to roids or to training and working out?

beginner to roids, I started working out two years ago

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Back
Top Bottom