Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What cycle are you currently running or planning to run next?

bonacris

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
Just to see what everyone is doing or planning to do really soon. What is the goal of this cycle?

Mine is

Test E 900mg
NPP 800mg
Anadrol 50mg will bump next week if sides remain at bay

This is the 1st 6 weeks of a 20week pre contest cycle.

Had been running test and NPP for a few weeks before increasing the dose. If I suddenly introduce huge amounts of anabolics I get some crazy acne so slowly building up eliminates that.

"What cycle am I going to run?" A good question nonetheless. I've never ran a cycle. I wouldn't know how to ran one if it walked up to me and slapped me in the face. I'm was off and on TRT for 8 years and decided to fore-go the merry-go-round with my doctors and decided to stay on self-prescribe TRT until my organs give out.

I'm on Test E 900mg per week and NPP 600mg per week right now. I'm in week 4 and have 4 more weeks to go before switching to Tren A, mast P, and Test P 100mg EOD for 8 more weeks

I'm on Test E 900mg per week and NPP 600mg per week right now. I'm in week 4 and have 4 more weeks to go before switching to Tren A, mast P, and Test P 100mg EOD for 8 more weeks
Doing a 16 week cycle Rick? That seems like a long one for you. Don you usually keep them to 12?

Feb I plan to run 16 weeks mens physique 45 masters

200 test cyp switch to prop wk 12 -16
400 primo wk 1-16
2 to 3 iu hgh seros if I can find legit HGH
600 Eq wk 1-16
wk 1-4 60 anavar ED
wk 12-16 60 winni ED
gw wk 8-16
s4 wk 8-16

If blood work pans out.....I am cruising at 125 test cyp per week as we speak....depend on blood work...

Mass cycle soon:

Test E: 600/week
Deca: 400/week
Dbol: 50/week 1-6

I've only done one cycle so far: Test e and dbol, so I'm exciting to add deca in :)

Doing a 16 week cycle Rick? That seems like a long one for you. Don you usually keep them to 12?

Yep. They are usually 12, but this one will be a bit longer since I wanted to do an 8 week bulk followed by an 8 week cut. It will be the longest cycle I've ran yet.

250 tes
650 mast
250 tren
650 EQ

not sure about EQ....maybe T bol instead. sarms here and there. idk but maybe a tad bit of slin if I start more power lifting

Cruising on 150mg test cyp per week and 3.33iu GH at the moment. I will be adding 2-300mg of primo next week and sarms1 osta at 25mg ED.

Currently sust250 wk, mast e, 200wk, tren a 100ed(700wk) for 10 weeks. Then after a month cruise of sust 250 wk. Thinking about running anadrol 50 for 4 weeks, with equipoise 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Probably throw in some mast or proviron.

Test Cyp 750 mgs a weeks 1-20
Test Ace 500 mgs a weeks 1-3
Deca 500 mgs a weeks 4-18
Dbol 50mgs a day weeks 1-4

Obviously a bulk. But probably the last long cycle I'm ever gonna run. Gonna switch to short esters for around 10 week cycles after this to hopefully help with the shut down and recovery.

Back
Top Bottom