Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What did arnold use? Want to copy him

Alfredo90

Registered
I consider myself an Arnold Schwarzenegger look alike. I'm 6 foot 1 in and 220 lb , I have mostly German and Austrian roots with the blonde hair and blue eyes. people say I look like a young Arnold. What do you think is a cycle he ran? I read online he did something like this:
100mg primobolan a day
20mg a day dianabol

I consider myself an Arnold Schwarzenegger look alike. I'm 6 foot 1 in and 220 lb , I have mostly German and Austrian roots with the blonde hair and blue eyes. people say I look like a young Arnold. What do you think is a cycle he ran? I read online he did something like this:
100mg primobolan a day
20mg a day dianabol

I think he was doing 200mgs of primobolan per day and 30mgs of dbol per day easily. I did hear he was on deca durabolin offseason.
If you can swing daily injections, 100mgs of primo/day and 20mgs of dbol/day you'll get good results I'm 100% sure of it.

There is an article on the arnold steroid cycle, check it out
https://www.evolutionary.org/arnold-schwarzenegger-cycle

100mg primobolan a day
20mg a day dianabol

bro arnold used lot of primo and dbol from waht i read and deca too

Why we try to copy what athletes in 70´s dis if today we have more knowledge . they only have something we dont have today real primobolan . Some say they take dbol like eating peanuts not even counting hoe many per day . i see one video one guy from 80´s era telling how much he takes and was 1 bottle dbol per day and crazy amounts .

Firstly Arnold pecs inserted right down into his rips with bicep peaks you can take dbol primo deca winstrol but will not look like him without the muscle belies nobody has a chest like Arnold not even today.

I would focus on your own goals you dont need to copy Arnold!

The guys have you covered. Post a pic up and let us see how much you look like a young Arnold.

100mg primobolan a day
20mg a day dianabol

I've heard Primobolan and Dianabol, I don't know just how true that is.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

I've heard Primobolan and Dianabol, I don't know just how true that is.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

That's what those who knew him said that he said he used. 10 d-bol a day and a shot of primo a day for 2 months prior to a show which was considered an OUTRAGEOUS amount. Today, it's a light cycle for some kid on his second cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

If I read that article correct, he ran dbol everyday for 20weeks. I don't see how that's possible at that dosage

No way is any of that information correct. It's all made up.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a good article on this site outlining what he used but you do not have Arnold genetics so I am not sure what copying will actually do.

Do not take anything in that article seriously.

Back
Top Bottom