Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do?

Xpheos

Registered
Hello, i'm an 18 year old male. I've recently done a cycle of LGD and now feel terribly suppressed. I've went to the doctor and my total testosterone came back as 450ng/dl which i know isnt that low. It's at the point where i have no sex drive and cant even get an erection and im kind of depressed now all of a sudden. I've done 3 sarm cycles before this all without a PCT and have been fine but this time it feels really bad.

What should i do? should i take clomid or some PCT drug??

are you sure you really took sarms? what brand did you use?

playing around with your hormones is a bad idea at your age. my advice is stop fucking with them or you will have a dead dick in your 20's and every chick you try to bang will not return your phone call and laugh at you.

Hello, i'm an 18 year old male. I've recently done a cycle of LGD and now feel terribly suppressed. I've went to the doctor and my total testosterone came back as 450ng/dl which i know isnt that low. It's at the point where i have no sex drive and cant even get an erection and im kind of depressed now all of a sudden. I've done 3 sarm cycles before this all without a PCT and have been fine but this time it feels really bad.

Too young to have done so much.

Did you get your free test levels checked?

LSH and FH levels?

450 total test isnt bad but if your free test is trashed then you can have symptoms of low T as well.

As others have said really young to start messing with your hormones and no idea what brand you used but may brands are ripe with prohormones or oral steroids so could have just gotten something other than LGD.

I wouldnt throw more shit at the situation either have your doc test Total test, free test, LH and FSH or pay for private lads to do the testing.

Back
Top Bottom