Thread: What to do?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What to do?

Hello Everybody,
    First I would like to say how much I enjoy these forums. Whenever I post I get valuable feedback, not a bunch of trolls smashing me to bits for asking questions they already know the answers to.
    The COVID was not kind to my gut and even recently I have been putting on lbs. I am fairly confident I can get the eating and weight loss under control. That's not my question. I have been running 250MG of CYP every 3.5 days for 2 months and working out regularly. I am pretty strong but there is so much fat you don't see the results.
    I just picked up some VAR to help with the cutting. My question is can I run another full cycle now starting with the VAR or am I putting myself in danger? 2 months would not be enough to cut the weight. I need to lose at least 50 lbs of FAT so I was hoping to run another 4 months starting with the var/test. Of course this puts me at 6 months on test. Super bad, right? I have only run test once before in my life several years ago and my bloods were very good going in.
    As always, thanks for your feedback.
    JP

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jpascone View Post
    Hello Everybody,
    First I would like to say how much I enjoy these forums. Whenever I post I get valuable feedback, not a bunch of trolls smashing me to bits for asking questions they already know the answers to.
    The COVID was not kind to my gut and even recently I have been putting on lbs. I am fairly confident I can get the eating and weight loss under control. That's not my question. I have been running 250MG of CYP every 3.5 days for 2 months and working out regularly. I am pretty strong but there is so much fat you don't see the results.
    I just picked up some VAR to help with the cutting. My question is can I run another full cycle now starting with the VAR or am I putting myself in danger? 2 months would not be enough to cut the weight. I need to lose at least 50 lbs of FAT so I was hoping to run another 4 months starting with the var/test. Of course this puts me at 6 months on test. Super bad, right? I have only run test once before in my life several years ago and my bloods were very good going in.
    JP
    C'mon. You mean you ate more and got fat. It wasn't a virus

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    body memory is real

you were in good shape, fell off the wagon and got fat. it happens and life happens. unless you are a trust fund baby we all will go through shit in life

the good news is body memory will allow you to lose it back fast. so start exercising and start eating good. do not use steroids yet until you get back into top shape
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    2 months is fine ti add in var now for another 4 weeks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Superdrol for fat burning,tren for fat burning,not that I am recommending you take either,but they are the compounds that can help burn fat,none other,

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jpascone View Post
    Hello Everybody,
    JP

Btw, it's possible to have gut bacteria issues after any sickness, flu or covid so you're not completely wrong here.
    I suggest before we talk about a cycle you restore gut bacteria by taking daily probiotics, digestive enzymes and psyllium husk fiber, try it.

You are not in danger if you do 8 weeks more of a cycle, no problem

8 weeks
    500mgs testosterone cypionate/week
    50mgs anavar/day
    7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
    10mgs aromasin EOD (AI estrogen control)
    20mgs cardarine/ed (cortisol control and cardio boost, fat loss boost)
    3 caps ostazol preworkout (pumps and fat loss)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    Btw, it's possible to have gut bacteria issues after any sickness, flu or covid so you're not completely wrong here.
    I suggest before we talk about a cycle you restore gut bacteria by taking daily probiotics, digestive enzymes and psyllium husk fiber, try it.

You are not in danger if you do 8 weeks more of a cycle, no problem

8 weeks
    500mgs testosterone cypionate/week
    50mgs anavar/day
    7 caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
    10mgs aromasin EOD (AI estrogen control)
    20mgs cardarine/ed (cortisol control and cardio boost, fat loss boost)
    3 caps ostazol preworkout (pumps and fat loss)
    Also can you Please post a LOG of your cycle
    the test/var we want to see it

new thread> My testosterone anavar LOG

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros i like to see you do a LOG for us

for your cycle easy add 50mgs anavar to 500mgs testosterone for 8-10 weeks, just pump in some n2guard to control liver organs

and i had gut issues after the 'flu'
    take kambucha and probiotics

Advanced Cyborg Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    slam in the anavar 50mgs ed for 10 weeks with 500mgs test for sure

LOG this cycle asap

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews