Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do when steroids sent to wrong address

riancal

Registered
I have been working with a source for a couple years now who have never done me wrong before. I did a recent order through them and never got a tracking number. a week later I emailed the source and ask him about tracking because I still haven't gotten the package. He emails me back the tracking number and it said delivered… the receipt had a different address on it. He had messed up my address and put a different number: example he put Apt 404 instead of 304. I live in an apartment complex and don't know my neighbors enough to go knocking on their door and I'm worried they may have open my package and saw it was steroids. Apparently it's someone on the floor directly above me who got the package delivered sometime last week. What would you do in my situation?

I have been working with a source for a couple years now who have never done me wrong before. I did a recent order through them and never got a tracking number. a week later I emailed the source and ask him about tracking because I still haven't gotten the package. He emails me back the tracking number and it said delivered… the receipt had a different address on it. He had messed up my address and put a different number: example he put Apt 404 instead of 304. I live in an apartment complex and don't know my neighbors enough to go knocking on their door and I'm worried they may have open my package and saw it was steroids. Apparently it's someone on the floor directly above me who got the package delivered sometime last week. What would you do in my situation?

You should have asked for the package when it was delivered already. Might be too late now to get it but you can try. If they opened it already maybe best to just ask the source to reship.

If he sent to the wrong address ask him to reship the package.

you need to right away as soon as you move somewhere introduce yourself to the postman, tip them a good amount. this way the package would have never went to the wrong place in the first place cuz they know you and would have seen the wrong number. now you need to play catchup, find your postman and explain the situation and see if they can remember who they delivered it to

If it's his fault, ask for reshipment, if it's your fault you can't do anything ... but since he made a mistake he has to resend.

The package is lost and you know nothing about that package.

If it's his fault, ask for reshipment, if it's your fault you can't do anything ... but since he made a mistake he has to resend.

The package is lost and you know nothing about that package.

Nope. It's the receipt which has the wrong address. It's the carrier.

Go knock on the door.

ok... so wrong apartment number with your name on the pack?

I would not go and the responsibility lies entirely with the seller. then everyone does as he wants ... :)

I add: to avoid these mistakes, sellers must COPY AND PASTE before printing the label, it is our responsibility to give the correct address.

Ask the supplier to resend the pack..for next time use...Domestic Supply or NapsGear they are trusted and reliable sources …
you will get the best quality, customer service and shipping speed!

Try to get in touch with the supplier and explain your situation. If they are real and respect their clients, they will make it right

This happened to me a few months ago. I also live in a multi-building apartment complex. Since this is the first time it happened to me I contacted the source and he informed me to contact USPS.

Guess what, I did. I never got a love letter so I just assumed it went to the wrong address. I know my mailman. It’s good to befriend your USPS mailmen. I contacted my local USPS, and they started looking for it. They ended up locating it. And it was opened by the wrong recipient. It clearly had my name on it and they still opened it. USPS just picked it up and delivered it to me taped closed up. All my gear was still there.

The issue was when my source went to mail it they had my correct address, what went wrong was the person at the post office prints the sticker to place on the package typed in the the wrong street, for example in stead of like “123 Street” USPS put a “123 Place”. It ended up being across the street from me.

If the seller made the error in shipping to the wrong address I would ask for a reship. As for the current pack, I would just consider it gone. Not worth trying to get it.

This happened to me a few months ago. I also live in a multi-building apartment complex. Since this is the first time it happened to me I contacted the source and he informed me to contact USPS.

Guess what, I did. I never got a love letter so I just assumed it went to the wrong address. I know my mailman. It’s good to befriend your USPS mailmen. I contacted my local USPS, and they started looking for it. They ended up locating it. And it was opened by the wrong recipient. It clearly had my name on it and they still opened it. USPS just picked it up and delivered it to me taped closed up. All my gear was still there.

The issue was when my source went to mail it they had my correct address, what went wrong was the person at the post office prints the sticker to place on the package typed in the the wrong street, for example in stead of like “123 Street” USPS put a “123 Place”. It ended up being across the street from me.

bro if that happen to me i keeping yo steroids for myself ha. not gonna tape it back and return to post office. yo lucky poosy who got it didn't know it waz roids

Back
Top Bottom