Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do with gyno?

40Malachi

Registered
I am doing 500 mg a week of testosterone I started to get gynecomastia issues on cycle
I have been on aromasin and running it the whole way. I recently started having issues now I'm on week 8.
what the best thing to do to become off the testosterone and just keep running the aromasin or what do you recommend I do

get bloodwork done to see how bad the issue is... lower your test dose and raise your aromasin dose but get bloodwork done asap... are you sure you have legit aromasin? or if it is bad, just stop entirely and run pct...

you need to stop the cycle IMO. the reason is gyno is something that you cannot fight fairly while you are still taking something that is increasing estrogen in the body

do that and run the anit gyno protocol

How bad is everything sir? You may want to just stop and not push it but I do not know how bad everything is

I am doing 500 mg a week of testosterone I started to get gynecomastia issues on cycle
I have been on aromasin and running it the whole way. I recently started having issues now I'm on week 8.
what the best thing to do to become off the testosterone and just keep running the aromasin or what do you recommend I do

get some nolvadex 40mgs ed and it will clear up

I found that 10-20mg of Nolvadex will stop gyno symptoms very quickly after dosing it only a couple of days!

Check out our podcast all about Nolvadex
https://www.evolutionary.org/nolvadex-tamoxifen-citrate

Back
Top Bottom