Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys cut with to get shredded

Diet mainly, then test/tren/mast is my go to combo then towards the end when I'm super lean I throw in winny... that makes my physique shine even more when winny is thrown in. t3 ephedrine clen etc can be used to but never all 3 at once either ephedrine and t3 or clen/t3

My diet. I was running test e @900mg NPP @800mg and anadrol@ 100mg daily and I was 8.5% because my diet was spot on. I was on tren ace and var and was 11% because my diet was poor. Diet is the most important thing and always will be. And you can bulk or cut with almost every drug

I stick close to a 40% protein, 40% carb, 20% fat ratio.
Here's a 12 week cutting cycle I did using the following:
1) high to low amount of testosterone (week 1-12). Once you start tren you only need a small amounts of test).
2) T-Bol (week 1-4) Similar to d-bol but without the water bloat.
3) Trenbolone (week 5-12). I will always pick tren over mast as a highly androgenic steroid. Don't use this over 8 weeks
4) Winstrol (week 8-12) Don't use this for long periods over 4 weeks.
5) Clen and T3 (week 8-12) Don't use these for long periods over 4 weeks.

6) Aromasin (AI) with N2 Guard (week 1-16). N2 Guard is a must!
7) HCG 5000 every 5 days at (week 14-15)
8) Clomid or Nolvadex (week 13-16) Clomid preferred over nolvadex
9) HCGenerate (week 13-17)

This cutting cycle is vague and I wont give you the doses since this varies for everyone. My PCT length was a bare minimum. Most will recommend a much longer PCT duration. This cycle was great for gaining mass at the beginning of the cycle and cutting towards the end. I actually continued to gain a lot of size while even gaining more size at the cutting phase. HGH can even enhance this cycle further if utilized.

Had a Nice Shred going last Spring before I Fractured Two Vertebrae in my Back.
Test Ace/Tren Ace/Mast
With Anavar for the 1st 4 Weeks.
Started Halo for the last 4, and got Injured at Week 2 of the Halo.
Diet was in a Calorie Deficit, with Carbs under 50 Grams a Day, and 1 Day Re-feed........................... JP

As someone said before, better to use the anabolic to get bigger than to get smaller. Diet and some more minutes in cardio I would suggest.

Um tren. Nothing like it. It will cover up a fairly bad diet and still allow you to burn off fat - but if your diet is dialed in you'll be amazed at the results.

I dropped 35 pounds last fall on an 8.5 week cut with just clen, T3, and my TRT dose of 200mg/w Test C, but I was on a strict keto diet and upped my cardio. Diet is the primary ingredient in a cut, regardless of chemical/pharmaceutical intake.

Oh by the way it was a miserable 8.5 weeks. Lol. I plan to cut again late spring, but not quite as drastic this time. I'm naming to add tren (and caber) this time also.

Back
Top Bottom