Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys think ?

dafabet33

Registered
hello Im running a Test E 600mg cycle 300mgx2 weekly. I was thinking on taking armidex 1mg each time i pin so twice weekly. Some say you wont put on much water weight with only 600mg test e or have to worry about e2 levels but I heard taking the armidex would help you get more vascular and keep what ever water weight you might gain off. Plus I wouldnt have to worry about growing tits.

Does anyone think thats ok or should I not even worry about it?

You should be taking an AI from day 1 of your cycle. For Arimidex, use 0.5mg every other day, because twice weekly won't cut it with that half life. Get midcycle bloodwork to check e2 and then adjust your AI as needed.

theres really no reason whatsoever to run 600 mg of test but whatever.. very rarely would someone not need an ai at that dose

That will not end well if you don’t have your AI in place. Like said above, you can start with .5 EOD but everyone is different. You will need to get bloodwork done around the 5 week mark and adjust for what you need. I would have to take 1mg ED of arimidex. 600mg is really high for a beginner and just not needed. You should start with 400mg maybe 500mg at most.

"only 600mg Test e", The most test, I have ever taken was 400 2xweek, save some money and try cutting back.
Is this your first cycle?
More Vascular from an AI? I have not heard that, Maybe a misunderstanding of bloat from that much product????
I love my Winny for the Vascular look.

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom