Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about this big cycle

Niko39

Registered
39 years old
200 lb
body fat is in the mid-teens
I'm in good shape for my age by run around a steroid cycle again
this is going to be my biggest cycle ever and I haven't run steroids in about 3 years
three years
testosterone cypionate 400 mg
primobolan 800m
proviron 25 mg
EQ equipoise 800 mg
anavar 25 mg
anything you would change here or is this good

39 years old
200 lb
this is going to be my biggest cycle ever and I haven't run steroids in about 3 years
three years
primobolan 800m
proviron 25 mg
EQ equipoise 800 mg
anavar 25 mg

That's a big cycle but I wouldn't use so much EQ what's the point? rather drop the EQ and use more anavar. And think about it the PIP from 800mgs 8ml injection of primobolan will be high.

You're better off redoing it like this
testosterone cypionate 400mgs
primobolan enanthate 500mgs
Equipoise 200mgs
Anavar 50mgs/day
proviron 50mgs/day
aromasin 12.5mgs/week
n2guard 7 caps/day organ support
cardarine gw 20mgs/day stamina

If you've not used for 3 years there's no need to run the biggest cycle ever.
my thoughts exactly... you dont take that many years off and then come back and just go for your biggest yet... there's no logic nor sense in that whatsoever... i 100 percent agree with mobster

my thoughts exactly... you dont take that many years off and then come back and just go for your biggest yet... there's no logic nor sense in that whatsoever... i 100 percent agree with mobster

Thanks

Using the bent receptor logic - he will respond very well to very little because he's about as clean and ready as though he'd just started

I would save a bigger cycle for a bit later. This is not a rush and after that length of time off, you don't want to come back running your biggest cycle ever. I would ease yourself more into it, take your time and realize this is a long term thing and you won't make up for any lost time in one cycle sir

Yeah you should drop one of the compounds!

39 years old
200 lb
three years
primobolan 800m
proviron 25 mg
EQ equipoise 800 mg
anavar 25 mg

Going over 1,000mg per week of steroids is just not necessary unless you are a competitor already holding on to huge amounts of mass.

Back
Top Bottom