Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think about people who use steroids?

user9106

Registered
I have always wondered this but never had the right people to ask. I'm not talking about the users who use it to try and break records or win competitions. I'm sure there are steroid users who use it just for personal progress who don't intend to try and compete while on it. People who just want to improve their physiques. What's your opinion on their steroid use?

I have always wondered this but never had the right people to ask. I'm not talking about the users who use it to try and break records or win competitions. I'm sure there are steroid users who use it just for personal progress who don't intend to try and compete while on it. People who just want to improve their physiques. What's your opinion on their steroid use?

On a roid info forum? Like going to the pub and asking about drinking

They are terrible people who should burn in hell for their sins!!!!

I concur with our Mobster, "On a roid info forum? Like going to the pub and asking about drinking."
So what is it that you think about those of us who use steroids for cosmetic purposes, user?

99% of steroid users don't compete, aren't pro athletes, and have zero interest in bodybuilding

if you go to any decent gym half the men in there are using steroids or have used steroids before. it isn't something that taboo at all. if you polled any gym and got honest answers i bet you would get just as many who used steroids as used pot

99% of steroid users don't compete, aren't pro athletes, and have zero interest in bodybuilding

if you go to any decent gym half the men in there are using steroids or have used steroids before. it isn't something that taboo at all. if you polled any gym and got honest answers i bet you would get just as many who used steroids as used pot

Im not gonna lie and not trying to be a dick but this legit sounds like a high school project lol!

As for the original poster you state not for ones trying to break records or win competitions so are PEDs only for those that are power lifters?

You win bodybuilding competitions with your physique, you could bench press 13 pounds max and if you look great that is all that matters.

Other than a handful of people on here that are using PEDs for actual competitions everyone here falls into the other category.

I guess what is the crux of your question?

Im not gonna lie and not trying to be a dick but this legit sounds like a high school project lol!

it wouldn't work to be honest

in high school (atleast from what i remember) that pot poll was done and everyone said yes but half the people were lying.. if you didn't say yes you weren't cool.

i think if you polled a gym about steroids guys would lie and say they didn't use.. atleast i would. really nobody business and zero benefit to saying yes.

in high school (atleast from what i remember) that pot poll was done and everyone said yes but half the people were lying.. if you didn't say yes you weren't cool.

i think if you polled a gym about steroids guys would lie and say they didn't use.. atleast i would. really nobody business and zero benefit to saying yes.

Oh no I hear ya there is still that mentality that PED users are just junkies as opposed to the people who go to their doctor who are grossly overweight and get prescribed a diet medication, which then causes high blood pressure so another script for that, and then the diabetes so script for that, oh and all those cause depression so an anti-depressant lol!

I luckily have a great relationship with my primary and he is a really good guy and cool dude but modern medicine is fucked. I agree though I wouldnt admit it because first the legality of having it and then the complete dismissal of all the work you have done and the dieting to get where you are.

This is why im a firm believer of the ancient proverb "Fuck Everyone!" hahahaha

But you've got videos of yourself online with your face included (the Marc Lobiner one for example). So... we'd know lol

I don’t judge anyone for anything. If they want to smoke, drink, drive 200 miles per hour etc that’s cool. I don’t want to do it but if you do then it’s your bag. I’m not judging.

Problem is- I make up about 10% of people. Most people are judgement AF and uneducated about something like steroids. I am a ped user personally but aside from this forum I keep my use completely hidden from all family, friends, associates etc. why? I do not want to be judged or labeled. While I would never judge someone for using steroids- most people believe it’s cheating, weird, wrong etc. especially for a female. Simply uneducated on the topic and not willing to learn.

Steroids are a tool man. Even those who use steroids judge those who abuse steroids. It's human nature. Those who abuse or use judge others that don't. Either some may not be the "right body fat", don't train enough, etc...

My thing is this: minimize your health risks while maximizing your performance. Everything is a risk. You leave your house in the morning you are taking a risk of getting shot, hit by a car, etc... So I think those that use steroids responsibly for a their own reasons is fine. Vanity is a reason (as you in a round about way implied). It's a good reason if it helps someone feel better.

Steroids are a tool man. Even those who use steroids judge those who abuse steroids. It's human nature. Those who abuse or use judge others that don't. Either some may not be the "right body fat", don't train enough, etc...

My thing is this: minimize your health risks while maximizing your performance. Everything is a risk. You leave your house in the morning you are taking a risk of getting shot, hit by a car, etc... So I think those that use steroids responsibly for a their own reasons is fine. Vanity is a reason (as you in a round about way implied). It's a good reason if it helps someone feel better.

Well said, E32038. Well said!

By the way, E32038, what the hell does "E32038" mean?

Well said, E32038. Well said!

By the way, E32038, what the hell does "E32038" mean?

Ha! I get asked this a lot.

So here’s the deal. I worked at coca-cola for over 10 years. I am also a former Marine of 6 years. Back when Yahoo started, I was one of the first people to create an account. My name was cokemarine. However people kept thinking I was into cocaine. I still have that address but created E32038 because that was my Coca Cola employee number. My real name is Joseph. People call me Coke mostly but on this forum everyone just calls me E.

So there ya have it bro. Mystery solved. :).

Ha! I get asked this a lot.

So here’s the deal. I worked at coca-cola for over 10 years. I am also a former Marine of 6 years. Back when Yahoo started, I was one of the first people to create an account. My name was cokemarine. However people kept thinking I was into cocaine. I still have that address but created E32038 because that was my Coca Cola employee number. My real name is Joseph. People call me Coke mostly but on this forum everyone just calls me E.

So there ya have it bro. Mystery solved. :).

Dont lie thats your serial number...

Hes really a murderous cyborg that the government can activate with his serial number and the code phrase "all the gainz". Legit will kill everyone in the room and not spill his drink.

Dont lie thats your serial number...

Hes really a murderous cyborg that the government can activate with his serial number and the code phrase "all the gainz". Legit will kill everyone in the room and not spill his drink.

Shit. You must be on the inside cause no one really knew the truth until you spilled it! Damn you! :)

Back
Top Bottom