Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think about SARMs?

tohort

Registered
I was reading some stuff online and saw dylan's videos on this new stuff called sarms. has anyone tried it before? my goal is to fix my numerous muscle imbalances i have. I honestly never train my legs, just my upper body and everyone says i have no legs. would sarms help me correct that safely? thanks

you are going to need to get on a proper workout routine. the longer you continue with these imbalances, the more likely you will injure yourself

sarms are safe to use for just about anyone as long as you are atleast 21. so a simple GW+ RAD stack would work great for you sarms.forsale

Nothing is going to help your legs if you dont train them bro. Come on.

Sarms arent new either. They've been around 15 years or so

I was reading some stuff online and saw dylan's videos on this new stuff called sarms. has anyone tried it before? my goal is to fix my numerous muscle imbalances i have. I honestly never train my legs, just my upper body and everyone says i have no legs. would sarms help me correct that safely? thanks

Bro really ? You realize other than imbalances by not working legs, you are missing out on so many gains and benefits from working legs, besides why would you want to look like you walk on chop sticks ?

It has been known lol

And no. You need to train legs

I would adjust your diet and training to be optimal before adding any PEDs. If you are interested in SARMs you will really want to do a ton of reading first. There are countless articles and threads on here to teach you. You need to lean what each compound is and how they work.

smfh... if you literally cannot answer your own question here, theres FAR more concern you should have than small legs...

Back
Top Bottom