Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does tren feel like

Tonydanza

I've read up on tren profiles and many other compounds just to study up since I'm new to all this...
Currently on test, on my fourth week, feeling like I catch a second wind when I would normally almost be through with my workout and start killing supersets. Could workout all day if I didn't have to go to work. So experienced tren users, what's the biggest difference between how you feel on test alone and when you add tren? Thinking about what my second cycle should be down the road.

bro anytime i take test i get problems with cardio and breathing (coughing)...never take tren without cardarine because of it...but if you got no sides sounds like possible bunk tren...

Na I'm not saying I'm on tren right now I'm asking how are the pumps/ strength gains, mindset, while on it. I'm only on test right now

bro tren is like 5x better than test....same goes for pumps and strength...

A lot of people feel like complete shit on Tren, so keep that in mind. It is the strongest AAS out there with the worst side effects. Test gives you a nice sense of well being and Tren can be the opposite for a lot of people. I don't think it's something to use for a second cycle at all.

Its great but when sides hit the hit big time. Changing sheets every night cos of sweats, heartburn, cardio sucks, constant pinning, tren cough, some hair loss and acne. These are only the sides I get and I consider this mild..

NPP is a much nicer drug

My Advice, if you thinking about using Tren, go with the Shorter Ester Tren Acetate, and not the Enanthate.
The Sides are easier to handle, and if a Problem should arise, the Ester Clears the System quicker.

While it's True that Side's will vary Person to Person.
I've had less sides on the Acetate.
For me personally, it doesn't effect my Endurance.
Strength goes up Exponentially, so you must take care of your Joints, through Supplementation & Deloading........................... JP

Tren is awesome, but should be respected! Always use the least amount you can. I agree with above post 200 mg short ester, pinning EOD! It makes me feel monster alpha, super freaking horny(brings out your natural instinct to wanna fuck) and you have this constant feeling of mild irritability/ agitation! .......LOVE THAT TREN!

Recomp on tren is the best part for me...strength is second to none on tren.

Cardio blows though...but if you power through it you get the most out of the fat loss.

I get acne at week 6 on 400mg...and I kinda stink lol...but women seem to like the funk lol.

Overall...I enjoy tren aside from when I nick a vein and think I'm going to die lol.

I'm just doing tren for the first time and I'm starting out very low dose. I'm doing 50mgs every other day to see how my body reacts. Second pin is today and was wondering when do people start to feel the tren side effects. I understand every one is different but I'm just trying to get an average ball park figure for when the sides kick in.

Best shit ever, I personally run Tren E for the most part due to the excessive pinning that Tren A comes with.

You definitely get invited to "Team Alpha" once it kicks in. Strength and aggression are through the roof for me. The aggression is great only inside of the gym, outside however things can get pretty bad lol

Definitely not a compound to toy with nor run as a beginner. Like previously stated run the Acetate ester to get a feel of any sides that may arise. Good luck!

This is a very insightful thread, thank you OP.

I'm curious what the difference is between tren and Tbol are. I know Tbol is especially the oral version of tren but do the sides very and what's a good starting dose to assess tolerance?

the agitation goes away the more you experience it but also I think maturity as well

if you are the type to get out of your car to kick someones ass for honking at you or flicking you off then don't use tren cause no offense but you are the type who looks for trouble.

the whole "I took tren and went to jail" people are just using tren as an excuse to be a dick. it is a lot of androgens yes but that doesn't mean you have to use that to commit crimes.. use it in the gym to push heavy fucking weight

the agitation goes away the more you experience it but also I think maturity as well

if you are the type to get out of your car to kick someones ass for honking at you or flicking you off then don't use tren cause no offense but you are the type who looks for trouble.

the whole "I took tren and went to jail" people are just using tren as an excuse to be a dick. it is a lot of androgens yes but that doesn't mean you have to use that to commit crimes.. use it in the gym to push heavy fucking weight

So true...tren will make a prick a bigger prick. Just be mature and cool and release it in the gym where it is actually beneficial.

So how much tren A are people using EOD? From what I have read, 50mg EOD is a good dose to use. 50mg EOD would make about 325mg a week (since there are actually 7 days in a week and not 6).

Tren is amazing for what it does for your physique whether bulk or cut but I hate every second of being on it , except when I'm at the gym

Tren is amazing for what it does for your physique whether bulk or cut but I hate every second of being on it , except when I'm at the gym

yeah I usually get tired of being on it after a few weeks. but that is when the strength gains really take off

Back
Top Bottom