Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does using other steroids feel like? And where i go from here?

GaceNeru

I did some testosterone at 250 mg a week for a few months. my entire time I was on I was horny, tired, and hungry. when I would go to the gym I put in some crazy good workouts and I would experience the aggression and the strength that everybody talks about.
I wouldn't say I had any roid rage but I don't go out very often so I wasn't running into too many people because I live in a rural area
I've always wondered if I was tired on steroids because my workouts were more intense and longer or if it had more to do with my body needing rest. while I was on them I would basically work 8 to 10 hours shifts and then I would hit the gym for 2 hours afterwards. I was pretty much working out almost every day and maybe would take one day off
I'm also wondering what it's like to use other steroids that are out there. I've heard a lot of good things about equipoise, trenbolone, and the likes
the one thing I noticed too was when I would hit on women I'd have very high confidence and they would usually give me their number. but when I come off I can't get a woman to save my life. has anyone else experienced this? and what do you think I should go from here? I'm 23 years old

I did some testosterone at 250 mg a week for a few months. my entire time I was on I was horny, tired, and hungry. when I would go to the gym I put in some crazy good workouts and I would experience the aggression and the strength that everybody talks about.
I wouldn't say I had any roid rage but I don't go out very often so I wasn't running into too many people because I live in a rural area
I've always wondered if I was tired on steroids because my workouts were more intense and longer or if it had more to do with my body needing rest. while I was on them I would basically work 8 to 10 hours shifts and then I would hit the gym for 2 hours afterwards. I was pretty much working out almost every day and maybe would take one day off
I'm also wondering what it's like to use other steroids that are out there. I've heard a lot of good things about equipoise, trenbolone, and the likes
the one thing I noticed too was when I would hit on women I'd have very high confidence and they would usually give me their number. but when I come off I can't get a woman to save my life. has anyone else experienced this? and what do you think I should go from here? I'm 23 years old

High testosterone makes you confident its normal.

You need to work on yourself and build real confidence, not just cockiness.

Improve your mental health and well-being. Be positive and attractive for who you are, not the gear. Don't let it define you.

great post from a female herself! listen to this^^^

bro yo a poosy is why. chicks see through that shit

should work real man job like me on tanker, that will turn you into man. also sleeping in room full of men and showering with them, that will make you into real man too. should see nuts and dicks all day on job to teach yo male body. maybe join marines

How much test were you taking and did you have any aromasin

it makes no difference dude.. you are 23 years old and have less than zero business using steroids.. noone can prevent you from using them, watching videos, reading about them etc but i certainly wont directly provide you any info whatsoever

Different compounds can make you feel different as well as the dosing that you run them. I would advise you to go and read the articles and watch the videos that are there to educate you. They are there for a reason so everyone should utilize them

when you are on you are naturally confident, horny and alpha

when you come off you get a boomerang effect and women can sense that change

the reasons she liked you are now gone.

Steve’s right here for sure.

Back
Top Bottom