Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gauge pin can i use?

Joshy123

Beginner, currently sitting with a 23gauge needle in my hand and fuck that's scary for beginner, what is the smallest gauge i can use?

And also how long can test stay in a syringe if i were to go buy new needles tommorow?

I have this pin i use for my dogs insulin, 10mm, is that too small? I honestly cant bring myself to using that big needle

Is there a big difference between 25 and 23? The thing im scared of is stabbing myself with the needle, i cannot bring myself to do it simply put. I've never been more nerveous and anxious about something like that before

Is there a big difference between 25 and 23? The thing im scared of is stabbing myself with the needle, i cannot bring myself to do it simply put. I've never been more nerveous and anxious about something like that before

try using a 29G slin pin with a small amount and see how that goes

then from there try 25G and so on

we just had a thread like this the other day. read what i told the guy to do. i said to ice the top of your skin, that is where the nerves are. so if you numb that you won't feel a thing

if you can't do it then don't do it. just stick to orals, sarms and supps

the thing of it is ironically is i would rather pin once or twice a week and be done with it, then the hassle of taking an oral once or twice a day. that is why i prefer injectables. way less hassle

Arent orals more dangerous, less effective and more expensive? Just a question, i know it's a good alternative i just want to know

Arent orals more dangerous, less effective and more expensive? Just a question, i know it's a good alternative i just want to know

they can be all 3. it just depends on which ones specifically compared to which injectable and at what dosage

if you plan on using steroids long term you are going to want to grab your balls and learn to inject

if you just want to use steroids every now and then thats a different story.

Beginner, currently sitting with a 23gauge needle in my hand and fuck that's scary for beginner, what is the smallest gauge i can use?

And also how long can test stay in a syringe if i were to go buy new needles tommorow?

23G or 25G isnt any different really, you mean how long well 1 inch is least.

i still suggest 23 G 1 inch (1") minimum but better 1.5" if you want to get it in the glute.

Tomorrow syringe buy? your local pharmacy.

If you use insulin needle you might go too shallow and get an infection thats the issue.

Back
Top Bottom