Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gear causes red face and veins on face?

Artisound

Registered
One trainer in our gym, who is juicing for sure, and he does not say that no, he is many times red like a potato, and his veins they look like his head is going to blow up. Does this happen with all steroids, or these are some particular one's he is taking?

As a general rule, it is hard to tell, because everyone will react differently to the same compounds. However, most probably he is using trenbolone, which can cause this red face. I also bet it looks like he will get an asthma attack after getting up a long staircase....

if he is a stressed out guy or a type A personality on the go all the time that can be something that happens with his face.

obviously the more androgenic steroids will add to the issue if they are causing a rise in bp.

in the end does it matter if he juices or not? most guys in the gym juice or have juiced, and most of them don't even look like they even lift.

The reddening of the skin doesn't come from the steroids themselves but rather the increase in blood pressure the steroids cause.

The steroids that are the most well known for increasing blood pressure - trenbolone, anadrol, testosterone, and dbol

Wow is all I can say. What a bunch of ignorant bro science....remind me not to ask you guys for advice.
High Hematocrit levels (RBC) is the issue. Compounds that cause the body to dramatically increase RBC production are Decca/NPP Tren Dbol Adrol and Test over 600mg pw EQ. Do some research and see for yourself which compounds dramatically raise RBC. Causes similar (almost identical) symptoms to Polycythemia......Poly is a blood cancer.......
You guys should stick to flogging your sarms and running the rest of your boards and podcasts instead of advising people on things such as this.

The reddening of the skin doesn't come from the steroids themselves but rather the increase in blood pressure the steroids cause.

The steroids that are the most well known for increasing blood pressure - trenbolone, anadrol, testosterone, and dbol

I know a few female Clen' enthusiasts who sport BP issues and red faces whilst "cleaning." Yet, they keep to eating that crap. Yes, they're chasing the dream. But nobody has ever chased anything from the confines of a coffin. Whatever.

Wow is all I can say. What a bunch of ignorant bro science....remind me not to ask you guys for advice.
High Hematocrit levels (RBC) is the issue. Compounds that cause the body to dramatically increase RBC production are Decca/NPP Tren Dbol Adrol and Test over 600mg pw EQ. Do some research and see for yourself which compounds dramatically raise RBC. Causes similar (almost identical) symptoms to Polycythemia......Poly is a blood cancer.......
You guys should stick to flogging your sarms and running the rest of your boards and podcasts instead of advising people on things such as this.

Excuse me? I ain't taking f**k all right now (my last cycle was in May). My BP is fine and I can put up a photo of me taken during a photo shoot and I've a big fat ass vein on my forehead. That is, as I said earlier, my thin forehead skin and lifting big ass weights. No SARM's, No PED's and no ROIDS. And I'm one of the guys you're having a pop at.

Back
Top Bottom