Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened with sarms the past few years?

Jin19

Registered
it seems like guys or Shilling sarms a lot more these days is that because there's a good Mark upon them. Like if I buy sarms how much do these companies actually make when they sell them?
I came from mesorx and Everyone on there said that sarms are a joke
also they said that it was funny that nobody was recommending liquid sarms a few years ago and now everybody recommends those

smh... where do you people come from? shilling sarms? how so? by talking about the facts, benefits and educating on them... by having logs up for years showing the results...

do you have any clue or idea about how a business is ran... you people are fucking incredible... you think that you just buy raws, mark them up and sell them for a huge profit... so, then here in lies the REAL facts... cost of bottles, labels, shipping, places to manufacture, equipment, marketing, web design, seo work, server costs, security for the site costs... and then rent for a place to make them, utilities and the list goes on and on...

you people that make these comments about mark ups etc... have ZERO knowledge on how a business is ran, the costs that go into it, the time , the RISK involved etc... there's NOTHING worse than an ignorant mfer that has no clue about the shit they are spewing off about... congratulations on being in that category

I would suggest you read Dylan's explanation about how a business is ran and the costs that are incurred. It is extremely unfair and a very bad look to make accusations and insinuations with little to no facts to back up those claims and a clear and apparent lack of understanding on how a business actually functions and works

it seems like guys or Shilling sarms a lot more these days is that because there's a good Mark upon them. Like if I buy sarms how much do these companies actually make when they sell them?
also they said that it was funny that nobody was recommending liquid sarms a few years ago and now everybody recommends those

SARMs are definitely not a joke, they are as legit as it can get. It depends how you use them.

I like liquid sarms and I use cardarine gw and ostarine mk in my cycles all the time, I find the cardio stamina boost works amazing with joint recovery.

sarms are a tool in the tool box. just like steroids, just like fasting, just like lifting weights, just like sleeping 8 hours, just like meditation, etc.

nobody is claiming any of the above are the end alls. you don't get the body you want by doing one thing you gotta use all the tools

bro everyone love dylan so fuck those guys. i could whip all they asses same time

SARMS haven't been "shilled" or whatever you call it, it's normal for the sarms game to grow as the market grows.

Meso talks shit about everything. Consider the source. Sarms have their place and are tried and true. The proof is out there everywhere.

Go give Walmart a call and ask them what they make. A: none of your business.

SARMS are legit BUT only if youre purchasing from a legit supplier... not easy to find!

I do not know nor care about what the markup is a of a product. You pay for quality some people think that it is to high and that it is out of their budget so they trash the product. Then you get the people who buy the cheap shit and get pro hormones then talk trash about sarms. You get what you pay for these days.

only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like n2bm, sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom