Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happens if you accidentally IV test?

Sammyjax

I haven't done it, since I always check before pressing down, but I was wondering why you can't IV test. What happens if you do? Is it wasted? Is it hazardous to your health?

Keep swinging that axe and eventually, whether it wants to or not, that tree will have to fall.

I watched a video about this on YouTube and it said that too much at one time can kill you if it gets in your veins. It's not the test that's bad for you, it's the oil that it's suspended in. If it's just a couple cc's, it'll just give you an uncomfortable feeling and you'll be coughing like crazy trying to get it out. I've never experienced it personally, just what I've heard from a YouTube vid, and who knows how credible that is. Haha.

I watched a video about this on YouTube and it said that too much at one time can kill you if it gets in your veins. It's not the test that's bad for you, it's the oil that it's suspended in. If it's just a couple cc's, it'll just give you an uncomfortable feeling and you'll be coughing like crazy trying to get it out. I've never experienced it personally, just what I've heard from a YouTube vid, and who knows how credible that is. Haha.
That sounds fucked up.

Keep swinging that axe and eventually, whether it wants to or not, that tree will have to fall.

I believe it's happened to people before and wasn't fatal, however I would assume, that just like air, oil is not what's supposed to flow through your veins and could be problematic. I had a terrifying scare, lol, a while back. I aspirated as you should, but must have nicked something on the way out, and merciful God did blood come flying out at the speed of sound. I freaked the hell out assuming I had put it in a vein, put pressure on it with an alcohol pad, and kinda stood there half expecting to die hahaha. Nothing happend than a highly elevated heart rate as a result of almost shitting my pants. Evrything was fine until i realized I had sprayed my chick's new sneaks (I bought them of course lol, but still), yeah not a fun explanation. Anyways, totally irrelevant but hopefully moderately entertaining.

I believe it's happened to people before and wasn't fatal, however I would assume, that just like air, oil is not what's supposed to flow through your veins and could be problematic. I had a terrifying scare, lol, a while back. I aspirated as you should, but must have nicked something on the way out, and merciful God did blood come flying out at the speed of sound. I freaked the hell out assuming I had put it in a vein, put pressure on it with an alcohol pad, and kinda stood there half expecting to die hahaha. Nothing happend than a highly elevated heart rate as a result of almost shitting my pants. Evrything was fine until i realized I had sprayed my chick's new sneaks (I bought them of course lol, but still), yeah not a fun explanation. Anyways, totally irrelevant but hopefully moderately entertaining.
Lol that's crazy, bro. I wouldn't know what to say to my girl. "I promise it's my blood, but it's going to take a minute to explain". Lol

Injecting in a vein is definitely something you don't want to do on purpose. A little can get into one if you nick one, and the result is usually a lot of coughing, etc once the oil gets to your lungs. As you can see, if there was too much oil in a vein it could be a very big deal.

The Guy in this Article wasn't Too Bright.
He aspirate's blood, and instead of coming all the way out and moving the Needle over.
He does the Lazy Move, and tries to change the Direction of the Needle................................ JP
P.S.
Bet He's much more careful these days.
Lol, bet he is..

Are you really supposed to throw away the dose and use a new one if you end up drawing blood on your first attempt?

Are you really supposed to throw away the dose and use a new one if you end up drawing blood on your first attempt?

If it's re-administered before any coagulation can take place, then I don't see why you would need to.

That's what I was thinking, but I read on a medical instructional for injecting testosterone specifically that you couldn't reuse it. Thanks.

It's extremely rare that you would hit a vessel large enough to withstand the pressure of injection. We choose certain areas of the body for a reason. The recommended injection sites are known to have less problem areas, and typically small, fragile blood vessels. Even if you inject directly into one, the pressure of the injection would likely just blow it appart. Youll end up with a large bruise from the blood clotting in the area and some nasty pip, but you'll be fine.

That's what I was thinking, but I read on a medical instructional for injecting testosterone specifically that you couldn't reuse it. Thanks.

I passed through a vein on my second im ever. I just pulled out, changed needles, moved site, re-swabbed, and injected; small bead of blood included.

During my research on this I can across a rec drug site. Seems some of these fools will aspirate (iv) and then put it back in a drawer (blood included) if they are interrupted. Some report coming back days later when desperate and shooting the thick, almost paste like, mixture into their circ system.
I've never heard of anyone doing this with an im injection, but I would assume whether iv or im, both are bad in their own way.

It's extremely rare that you would hit a vessel large enough to withstand the pressure of injection. We choose certain areas of the body for a reason. The recommended injection sites are known to have less problem areas, and typically small, fragile blood vessels. Even if you inject directly into one, the pressure of the injection would likely just blow it appart. Youll end up with a large bruise from the blood clotting in the area and some nasty pip, but you'll be fine.

Damn, good point.

Agreed. If you did manage to get some oil in there you might end up with a nasty cough, but it's not going to kill you. Beware the broscience.

Back
Top Bottom