Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a healthy cycle duration on/off

Hi im new here.I read a lot here grate place

Iam 25 y old m.78 kg 5"8' 3 years of training.visible sixpacks
Ok Now I think about steroids.What is a healthy cycle duration?12 weekw on 12weeks off is good? Or shorter ester 8 weeks on 8 weeks off? Which is healthy? Or how much time off you suggest
Can i do at least 1 cycle in a year for the rest of my life?

പറിവീർ സിംഗ്;1183841 said:
Hi im new here.I read a lot here grate place

Iam 25 y old m.78 kg 5"8' 3 years of training.visible sixpacks
Ok Now I think about steroids.What is a healthy cycle duration?12 weekw on 12weeks off is good? Or shorter ester 8 weeks on 8 weeks off? Which is healthy? Or how much time off you suggest
Can i do at least 1 cycle in a year for the rest of my life?

Welcome to evolutionary.

In general, steroid cycles under 12 weeks don't produce good results. It takes your body 6-8 weeks to just get into the cycle.

So the best is 12 weeks on cycle, 8 week pct and 8 weeks off, and start again. That would be 12 week cycle and 16 weeks off.

25 years old man... you need to stop and really think about it for quite a while before you make a mistake using steroids this young

Welcome to evolutionary.

In general, steroid cycles under 12 weeks don't produce good results. It takes your body 6-8 weeks to just get into the cycle.

So the best is 12 weeks on cycle, 8 week pct and 8 weeks off, and start again. That would be 12 week cycle and 16 weeks off.

I'd argue that

As a general guide, I recommend no more than 1-2 cycles per year and 8 weeks for short esters, 12 weeks for long esters. Of course there is a lot else that goes into it like your overall health.

I would Wait a while before hopping on. Late 20s to early 30s

Welcome to evolutionary.

I completely disagree with everything above. But opinions may vary.

Three years of training is literally no time in at all friend .
I really think anyone that’s not trying to make a career of this needs at least 8 years of real natural experience so they can know the game of training and diet .
Three years you completely do not know the ins and outs of your body in the gym and what works for you .
Having a six pack doesn’t count for anything
I would think a bench of 350 and a squat of 400
And a dead lift of 400
Might justify saying your looking into gear now .
Because you maximize on all ends of strength looks and diet .

Back
Top Bottom