Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell?

Jimmy32

Registered
I've been on(poorly managed) trt for 3 years. I decided to supplement my 100mg of cyp/week by buying some. Tge bottle says bioworx. After a few weeks of using only the bought cyp I noticed that I was getting all the usual effects/side effects of t EXCEPT my dick was drawing up and not looking too healthy/veiny and sex drive was dropping. I was also having angry/nervous spells. I switched back to the depo test and within 2 days, my dick went back to normal and anxiety/anger started to normalize. WTF is going on???

I started with 100mg of depo test every 6 days, 10mg mk677 every night, and added arimistane as nedded. Everything stayed the same exept the test which was changed to bioworx 300mg/week. That's when the problems started. (After 2-3 weeks). As soon as I switched back to depo, the problems stopped. Trying to figure out what the bioworx is. I got all the normal effects/side effects EXCEPT my dick and sex drive were not happy with it.

200mg depo/week, 10mg mg677/night, arimistane as needed. The depo was replaced with 300mg bioworx/week then the problems started. Switched back and all was well. The bioworx had all the usual effects and side effects of t except my dick and sex drive were gone. When I switched back to Depo, it fixed it quick.

What are you having a hard time understanding? Cyp=cypionate Depo= Depo Testosterone. I'm confused how any of what I typed is hard to understand?..

- - - Updated - - -

100mg of depo testostone/week, 10mg mk677/night, arimistane as needed. I dropped the depo test which I know is legit and switched to the bioworx 300mg test cyp once a week and had the problems. Switched back to depo and started felling better within 2 days.

you said bioworx, i have no clue what that is. that is why i said to post a picture. for all we know you could be using one of those fake steroids they sell online that are really just vitamins

you said bioworx, i have no clue what that is. that is why i said to post a picture. for all we know you could be using one of those fake steroids they sell online that are really just vitamins

LOL yes, there's always people buying stuff online that they think is the real deal when is not

It's definitely something other than vitamins- No doubt. I've bought from this source b4 and it was legit cyp-
Underdosed but legit. This stuff has all the effects of test except for the fact that my libido and dick acted like they did when my test was low. I was also really up and down emotionally. What would have this effect? The only answers I came up with are that it is mislabeled or I somehow threw my hormones so far off I got side effects. I really believe it's mislabeled...

It's definitely something other than vitamins- No doubt. I've bought from this source b4 and it was legit cyp-
Underdosed but legit. This stuff has all the effects of test except for the fact that my libido and dick acted like they did when my test was low. I was also really up and down emotionally. What would have this effect? The only answers I came up with are that it is mislabeled or I somehow threw my hormones so far off I got side effects. I really believe it's mislabeled...

So is the test you're currently running under dosed also?

I was thinking of just sending a sample of this stuff to a lab to have it tested. Any ideas of a lab that is fair with their prices?

It says testosterone cypionate-300mg/ml with the name brand Bioworx written in white on a blue background. 10ml bottle.

You could try one of the roid test kits. Its not going to tell you if your test is under dosed but it will tell you if you have tren instead of test. I don't know where you live, but in the states you'll have a real hard time finding a lab to do MS/GC testing on illegal steroids. And if you do it would probably cost more than its worth spending to find out.

I was thinking of just sending a sample of this stuff to a lab to have it tested. Any ideas of a lab that is fair with their prices?

This gets asked. It always costs more than the gear

The test I'm running now is name brand and came from Walgreens so probably not.

if you got it from a drug store then that means it is pharma grade gear so the gear isn't the issue

it is how much you are using and the other thing you are taking with it. i'm not sure who wrote you that script but you should find a new doctor who knows what they are doing

Test is cheap as fuck compared to those tests. Just get some from a reputable source. The hassle and cost of testing a 30 dollar bottle of test isnt worth it

So you went from using 100mgs test pw (depo) to using 300mgs test pw (bioworx) and your dick suddenly stopped working after 3 weeks. And you got emotional?

Without seeing bloodwork. I would assume your estrogen got way too high....

Back
Top Bottom