Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is Helladrol?

Nice write up bro

Its more of a recomp PH. You will put on some mass will Helladroll

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yea Tubulin It's probably better for bulking/recomp honestly...helladrol stacked with SARMS or katandrol etc would be a great recomp cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halo you going to gain just a few pound but solid is almost like tbol but with out the water flow

Has any one stacked HELLADROL with LGD? also did Helladrol dry out joints or thats not a common side effect......

Great article - thanks.

Has any one stacked HELLADROL with LGD? also did Helladrol dry out joints or thats not a common side effect......

Great article - thanks.

My little brother has done a Ldg helladrol cycle. Said it was nice. Grinding pumps. And felt like he could work out forever. But also said strength was nothing on the level of aas

My little brother has done a Ldg helladrol cycle. Said it was nice. Grinding pumps. And felt like he could work out forever. But also said strength was nothing on the level of aas

Thanks mate, sounds good, wouldnt expect AAS equivalent, but sounds promising...

That's why adding ostarine and cardarine to LGD adds a ton of positives to a cycle.

Do you mean running Osta in PCT? and LGD and Cardarine on cycle.........cause wouldnt Osta and LGD fight for same receptors..

Helladrol really cut me up surprisingly, had great lean mass gains that I kept all of. Hella is definitely my favorite ph out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom