Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What I Really Think of SARMS -- And You Should Too

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
It's obvious that this topic was becoming nothing more than a pissing contest, so let's start fresh. And I'd like all the members to chime in.

Let's establish a side by side comparison. In this way, this whole mess can be cleared up.

A simple hypothetic question. (For intelligent people only).

I'll use testosterone since that's the gauge of all steroids.

Now...how many mgs of just using testosterone do you think it would take for a beginner to grow 5 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks?

(In other words, 2 weeks after the cycle is over and all the water is gone and the drug is out of your system. How much muscle? )

I'd say that'd take about 600 mgs a week. Feel free to give your opinion.

Okay, now...how many mgs of Ostarine would it take to accomplish that same 5 pound mark in 8 weeks?

Whatever that number is...I maintain it will be equally suppressive to the 600mgs of test for 8 weeks.

THAT'S IT! That is ALL I ever claimed. I never said I was a SARMS expert. I never said I used it a lot. I've experimented but have no interest in exploring all the options. (And please...PLEASE don't make the retarded claim that unless I try all these things I can't comment on it. Doctors don't use every drug they prescribe. The makers of RAID roach killer don't try it on themselves to see if it works. So stop. Just stop).

Now maybe I'm off by a mg or two, maybe not. But is this really worth fighting over? It's a perspective. And one worth considering. That includes all the experts as well as any gym rat who considers using them.

Think of it like sugar versus aspartame. Each do something similar, though they each have their down-sides. To me, I'd rather have the sugar because it tastes better. That's a choice. So is this.

It isn't a right or wrong issue. It's knowledge derived from intellect, observation and experience .

Take it for what it's worth.

AND ONE MORE THING...

It's not a SARMS but I've been doing a lot of research on SR9009. It was too intriguing not to investigate. And just yesterday my wife and I did a tiny amount -- a 1/4 of the recommended dosage. (And when i say my wife and I I mean my pet rat and squirrel). And neither one of them sleep a wink. Yes, I know it works on the circadian rhythm and it's not a stimulant. HOWEVER, everything I read on it said "absolutely no side effects." Well, EVERYTHING has side effects. Don't kid yourself.

It's obvious that this topic was becoming nothing more than a pissing contest, so let's start fresh. And I'd like all the members to chime in.

Let's establish a side by side comparison. In this way, this whole mess can be cleared up.

A simple hypothetic question. (For intelligent people only).

I'll use testosterone since that's the gauge of all steroids.

Now...how many mgs of just using testosterone do you think it would take for a beginner to grow 5 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks?

(In other words, 2 weeks after the cycle is over and all the water is gone and the drug is out of your system. How much muscle? )

I'd say that'd take about 600 mgs a week. Feel free to give your opinion.

Okay, now...how many mgs of Ostarine would it take to accomplish that same 5 pound mark in 8 weeks?

Whatever that number is...I maintain it will be equally suppressive to the 600mgs of test for 8 weeks.

THAT'S IT! That is ALL I ever claimed. I never said I was a SARMS expert. I never said I used it a lot. I've experimented but have no interest in exploring all the options. (And please...PLEASE don't make the retarded claim that unless I try all these things I can't comment on it. Doctors don't use every drug they prescribe. The makers of RAID roach killer don't try it on themselves to see if it works. So stop. Just stop).

Now maybe I'm off by a mg or two, maybe not. But is this really worth fighting over? It's a perspective. And one worth considering. That includes all the experts as well as any gym rat who considers using them.

Think of it like sugar versus aspartame. Each do something similar, though they each have their down-sides. To me, I'd rather have the sugar because it tastes better. That's a choice. So is this.

It isn't a right or wrong issue. It's knowledge derived from intellect, observation and experience .

Take it for what it's worth.

Of course steroids are the strongest toll to grow muscle mass , we all know that and HGH with slin is the other level. Sarms are made to get almost same results as steroids but without injections and with less side effects . If your goal is not to be huge or go compete sarms are more than enough for you . i have clients having more results with sarms than with steroids . He uses Rad + Ligandrol + Mk677 ( high dosage mk677 ) and is getting bigger every day .

of course ostarine is not the best to get big for sure

Of course steroids are the strongest toll to grow muscle mass , we all know that and HGH with slin is the other level. Sarms are made to get almost same results as steroids but without injections and with less side effects . If your goal is not to be huge or go compete sarms are more than enough for you . i have clients having more results with sarms than with steroids . He uses Rad + Ligandrol + Mk677 ( high dosage mk677 ) and is getting bigger every day .

of course astatine is not the best to get big for sure

I think you might be missing the point.

AND ONE MORE THING...

It's not a SARMS but I've been doing a lot of research on SR9009. It was too intriguing not to investigate. And just yesterday my wife and I did a tiny amount -- a 1/4 of the recommended dosage. (And when i say my wife and I I mean my pet rat and squirrel). And neither one of them sleep a wink. Yes, I know it works on the circadian rhythm and it's not a stimulant. HOWEVER, everything I read on it said "absolutely no side effects." Well, EVERYTHING has side effects. Don't kid yourself.

bro where you get your SR? you gotta get it from legit place sarms.forsale otherwise of course you gonna get fake stuff. post a pic of the bottle cause you probably gonna lie to everyone and say you got it from right place blah blah blah.

and of course it not a stim and has nothing to do with sleep. read an article on it or watch dylan videos and learn something. sound like you took clen to me. anyone who was experienced in this shit can figure out Clen vs. real sarms

- - - Updated - - -

how many mgs of just using testosterone do you think it would take for a beginner to grow 5 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks?

bro how come you still got 11 inch arms and you on steroids? maybe just maybe your genetics suck?? so if you can put on 5 pounds in 2 months how come you can't do it? you never grew muscle in 50 years. you still small as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

I think you might be missing the point.

bro so what you point? that steroids grows muscle like magic? okay so show us all and prove it. your arms seriously smaller than my 11 year old son's arms. he got bigger arms then you and he been lifting for 6 months . maybe you just don't know how to train??

Last edited:
bro where you get your SR? you gotta get it from legit place sarms.forsale otherwise of course you gonna get fake stuff. post a pic of the bottle cause you probably gonna lie to everyone and say you got it from right place blah blah blah.

and of course it not a stim and has nothing to do with sleep. read an article on it or watch dylan videos and learn something. sound like you took clen to me. anyone who was experienced in this shit can figure out Clen vs. real sarms

- - - Updated - - -

bro how come you still got 11 inch arms and you on steroids? maybe just maybe your genetics suck?? so if you can put on 5 pounds in 2 months how come you can't do it? you never grew muscle in 50 years. you still small as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

bro so what you point? that steroids grows muscle like magic? okay so show us all and prove it. your arms seriously smaller than my 11 year old son's arms. he got bigger arms then you and he been lifting for 6 months . maybe you just don't know how to train??

God, you're pathetic.

TELEGRAM TO NELSON MONTOYA

Dear Nelson; STOP

HAVE YOU USED SARMS?;STOP

HAVE you done FASTING? ; STOP

If you have not, how do you know they don't work?; STOP

You have no addressed this at all. I know for a fact you didn't try sarms.; STOP

Nelson you lack the basic understanding why young men today are turning to sarms instead of anabolic steroids. There are reasons beyond results and things you understand at your age. It's NOT possible for you to understand, you're not them.
You're an old white male, heterosexual, privileged and you don't understand the plight or feels of generation X, Z or Y. Baby boomers aren't on the same page.

It's a lot easier for young men 20-45 to deal with sarms and use them with a lot less side effects than steroids. You are from 1970s so you think steroids fix everything but they don't, times have changed.

Nelson you lack the basic understanding why young men today are turning to sarms instead of anabolic steroids. There are reasons beyond results and things you understand at your age. It's NOT possible for you to understand, you're not them.
You're an old white male, heterosexual, privileged and you don't understand the plight or feels of generation X, Z or Y. Baby boomers aren't on the same page.

It's a lot easier for young men 20-45 to deal with sarms and use them with a lot less side effects than steroids. You are from 1970s so you think steroids fix everything but they don't, times have changed.

I think you missed the point of the thread too.

I guess I don't really compare the 2. I look at SARMs as a more mild alternative to steroids, and meant to be run at a much lower dose. If you want to get big and grow muscle, steroids are much better. If you want to manage less side effects and gain just a small amount of lean muscle then give SARMs a try.

This same analogy applied to ProHormones and look how that turned out. The simple fact is, and yes Nelson might wanna see this too, they seem more 'legal' and have less of an 'underground' vibe to them. Which is, of course, BS.

bro don't @ me but i gotta correct what you wrote

it true Nelson old man, but he also bisexual. (nothing wrong with that but the rumors of him and Trevor which caused Trevor to leave forum are suspicious)

bro he obviously born with silver spoon in mouth. everything i found on him online he a 'musician' meaning he a trust fund baby. not hating on that but we all different. my dad went to jail at young age but when he was released on parole he taught me the trades. plumbing, electrician, carpentry, masonry. when he went back to prison after his arrest i was able to use those to make some good $$$ the hard way, something nelson don't understand. I made 35K a year the last 10 years on average. i bet that more than he made if you take out his inheritance.

bro he never worked a real job in his life. he the type that hires people to come fix shit at his house. again not hating or attacking but where i come from nelson not considered a real man for being like that

Last edited:
I am just unlucky when it comes to chemicals I guess because I had more side effects from Sarms then I get from testosterone.
I only tried 3 different ones before I gave up so maybe there is one out there for me. But good ole testosterone is cheaper and works great for me.

You won't get as much gains from sarms. I dont think anybody will debate that. The draw to them is their lack of sides, the fact that they dont aromatize, minimal affect on health values, and their lessened affect on suppression. Less risk versus reward overall

Comparing SARMs to steroids is apples to oranges. SARMs are for people who are looking for moderate gains with low risk. It could be someone who isn't ready to take the plunge into AAS or someone who just needs a break from steroids.

Not everyone has a steroid source or is willing to take the legal risks. If you buy online you are looking at what some may consider a shady/risky Bitcoin or Money gram transaction where you are sending someone you don't know hundreds of dollars halfway across the world in hopes that a package will indeed end up at your doorstep.

I've used SARMs for cutting/fat loss when I felt my bodyfat was too high for steroids to be beneficial. Would I use SARMs to cut if I was 10-12% bodyfat? Probably not. Just like I wouldn't use SARMs if I am really looking to bulk up and add significant weight/strength.

Each has their place in bodybuilding but as far as I'm concerned they aren't even comparable.

Well,l that is an amazingly ignorant comment. I don't understand results at my age? What?

I'm a white male , yes. What does that have to with anything? True, I'm heterosexual. If you choose not to be, that's fine with me. Privileged? How so? Please tell me because you seem to know so much about my life. The plight of gen XYand Z is...what? being spolied?

I said steroids fix everything? Times have changed and they don't work anymore? Congratulations -- you made the most moronic post of the month. And considering the level of stupidity with some of the people here , that's really saying something.

I said steroids fix everything? Times have changed and they don't work anymore? Congratulations -- you made the most moronic post of the month. And considering the level of stupidity with some of the people here , that's really saying something.

Eddie clearly stated 'REASONS BEYOND RESULTS' (all my emphasis). I addressed those in one of my replies

it true Nelson old man, but he also bisexual. (nothing wrong with that but the rumors of him and Trevor which caused Trevor to leave forum are suspicious)

bro he obviously born with silver spoon in mouth. everything i found on him online he a 'musician' meaning he a trust fund baby. not hating on that but we all different. my dad went to jail at young age but when he was released on parole he taught me the trades. plumbing, electrician, carpentry, masonry. when he went back to prison after his arrest i was able to use those to make some good $$$ the hard way, something nelson don't understand. I made 35K a year the last 10 years on average. i bet that more than he made if you take out his inheritance.

bro he never worked a real job in his life. he the type that hires people to come fix shit at his house. again not hating or attacking but where i come from nelson not considered a real man for being like that

Brah this fucking post is so out of line. This would be a better conversation if we could just debate the man's ideas and not attack him or his family. Out of line bro, I deducted some points off your social score for this one.

I have no idea why you think I was born into money. I'll bypass the infantile accusations and address this once and for all. For anyone reading this, here's a little info.

My dad became a professional at 18 and wound up ranked in the top 10 welterweights. Here's a story about him. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fathers-day-2011_b_879950 He invested in a business that went under and had to work as a longshoreman his whole life.

My mom was an immigrant who could not speak English and had to go to work cleaning houses at a time when a wife working was considered degrading. But she did what she had to do. She worked her way up to being a successful business woman.

I worked as a musician most of my life -- a WORKING professional musician. And in New York, in order to do that, you better have talent. But it's something I worked hard at and I attribute the discipline I got from bodybuilding for that work ethic. Still, I struggled which is why I told my son he had to excell at school so he could get a scholarship because I didn't have the money to send him to a good college. And he did.

I'm sure I can fix anything around the house that BodyMonster can. It ain't rocket science.

So...are we done? Or is this moronic behavior going to continue? Stop embarrassing yourself and stop wasting the boards time. And for the record, a real man is there to raise his son. I'd say that makes me the better man between the two of us.

Now, go lift something heavy so you can feel better about yourself. And do yourself and everyone else a favor shut the fuck up from here on in.

Back
Top Bottom