Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of weights are you moving?

saleen556

Buff Brother
Just curious on how strong some of you are. Not max weights but what kind of weights do you lift during your training? Example how many use the 120-150# dumbbells? Who squats 500 for reps in there weekly squats? Who dead lifts 500 or 600 for reps? Who benches 365+ for reps each week?

I close grip 325 for reps. Inclining nearly 300 for reps. Curl 75's for reps. Do to previous surgeries, lifts such as squats and deads r progressing. Leg press I move 16 plates for sets of 10. No military pressing for me. Looking to bust thru on my 2nd cycle.

The Green Machine

Casca

475x5 for flat bench, dumbbell flat bench w 100's for 10-12, dumbbell should press w 100's for 10 and squat 500x5-8. These are heavy day #'s

i can put about 20 plates on a leg press.

I dont put up big numbers to injury's ive had over the years. My shoulders pop n click when i lift above my head badly.

but i can put up 90/95lb dumbell's for 8 reps still. my DL and squat arent too good, again, injury.

All respectable lifts. Good to see some of you lifting heavy weights. There are only a handful of guys at my gym that seem to. I am still working my way back from a long layoff as well. Been back in the gym since the first of the year and have progressed slowly. Got 315 up on bench for an easy triple last week. Had a minor knee injury a few months ago so I am taking it slow. Hoping to be repping 405 by January. Just started Deadlifting and am hoping to progress up to 500 for reps next year. My best lift I consider ever was a 315 squat for 32 reps. That was many years ago though. Had also done a double with 425 in the bench at that time. Thanks For the motivation for my upcoming cycle :)

I mostly do 30 Degree Incline Bench Press with 115 for 5 Sets of 8.
Flat bench with 120 for 5 sets of 8.
I do Decline Bench with a Bar at 365 for 5 Sets of 5.
I Really don't do a Heavy Day anymore, getting a little Long in the Tooth................. JP

Ill bench 365 for 8, squat 405 for 8 and I 465 for 6 on deads. DB BP is 150s for a slow 6-8.

I know what you mean after a heavy day the joints really let me know they hate my guts. I should listen and make some changes but damn if it doesn't feed the self pride to lift heavy, slow and controlled.

Back
Top Bottom