Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is LetroZone?

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
A revolutionary new formestane formula is about to hit the market, this is the best topical aromatase inhibitor in the WORLD!

read more...

http://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-letrozone/

letrozone-AI.jpg

Yeah.. definitely looks legit. If it's anything like the rest of the GK products you know it's the truth

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I've always had a lot of success with topical formestane, especially when nips get sensitive on cycle. Looks pretty cool.

Oh you're right, It's in! Dude it's WELLLL WORTH IT! It's got formestane, exemestane, an 11-oxo to control cortisol. Shiiieeeett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letrozone is a great product

it has the Formestane and also has androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione, which is in liquidex ai.. Very strong for legal ai

also it can have anabolic benefits and can be used to lean out and gain some lean muscle

letrozone is a great product

it has the Formestane and also has androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione, which is in liquidex ai.. Very strong for legal ai

also it can have anabolic benefits and can be used to lean out and gain some lean muscle

almost like a combo of liquidex and forma stanzol.

Wow I would expect liquidex sales to plummet after all of these statements. Seems liquidex is out and letrozone is in.

Is NTBM OUT AND GK IN? R GK products that much better?

sounds like an awseome product. by killing the aromatase enzyme located in you belly or chest would it make it easier to lose fat in these areas?

Nah Casca, N2bm has it's strengths in a wide array of other products too. And their 'Liquidex AI' is actually great for on-cycle protection on milder cycles. Letrozone is amazing but would kinda be overkill if someone were to use it on a PH cycle or a Sarms cycle, you know?
So each has its own place.

Back
Top Bottom